Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 5/10 5 seat MSM FSD no tow. Got the accept vision button today/VIN and my EDD changed from 6/18-30 to 6/18-22. BUT I can't even take delivery of the car until July 1st because I don't move to California until then. Has anyone else been in a similar position?

oh man..lots of MSM demo vehicles in SF Bay Area..so tempting. my exact config except FSD which I know I can remove but my financing is all set and don't want to change it. Hopefully with all the MSMs showing up plus the latest update means next week we get our Ys!
Your SA might be able to add to your account- my tesla financing transferred vehicles.

oh man..lots of MSM demo vehicles in SF Bay Area..so tempting. my exact config except FSD which I know I can remove but my financing is all set and don't want to change it. Hopefully with all the MSMs showing up plus the latest update means next week we get our Ys!
Fingers crossed! Really hoping more MSMs get pushed out! I have the same config as you, but with the 20" wheels. Ordered 4/19 and ready to go!

Anyone want ? White /black /FSD/ five seat/ induction wheels this was ordered a year ago DD is this up coming week

Attachments

• A2602B19-E800-42F8-8705-91FA13483A7E.jpeg
    A2602B19-E800-42F8-8705-91FA13483A7E.jpeg
    504.6 KB · Views: 56