Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
:/
Ordered on 5/24 and completed profile the same day with the base config, MYLR AWD, white, black, interior, 19" gemini, no tow or fsd
The edd was on the last week of June for a while, with some changes to september and july/august but after being in june for last couple days it changed to july 23-august 12 this morning! I did not get a june text or a reply from SA after emailing them but was hopeful it would be june.
Now im just hopeful I will get it before my birthday on july 28 since so many that ordered before me are already getting their!

Ordered on 5/24 and completed profile the same day with the base config, MYLR AWD, white, black, interior, 19" gemini, no tow or fsd
The edd was on the last week of June for a while, with some changes to september and july/august but after being in june for last couple days it changed to july 23-august 12 this morning! I did not get a june text or a reply from SA after emailing them but was hopeful it would be june.
Now im just hopeful I will get it before my birthday on july 28 since so many that ordered before me are already getting their!
I have been on July 23 to Aug 12 window for a while now. My SA told me it's more or less accurate. I don't have FSD or Performance package. Mine is cheapest config.

Reactions: Limchori
Almost same with me, I ordered on 5/14, now EDD is July 2-22, before was late June. And we have the same config.

Almost same with me, I ordered on 5/14, now EDD is July 2-22, before was late June. And we have the same config.
Almost the exact same for me…July 3-23 EDD, same config, 5/11 profile complete. Every day I expect things to push out, but continue to hope it comes in. Exhausting. Might just need to hide from all things Tesla for sanity and, eventually, randomly, be pleasantly surprised.

MYLR just went up another $500.
52,490->52,990

Attachments

• 207FF6B2-BA13-47B0-A9EC-DC04E404D623.png
    207FF6B2-BA13-47B0-A9EC-DC04E404D623.png
    412.7 KB · Views: 63
Same situation as others:
Ordered 4/21/21 MYLR white/black no hitch no fsd pickup Costa Mesa
2 days ago got the June text
Checked just now and got my VIN but EDD changed to September
Hoping to get a message tomorrow to schedule pickup
i feel so close and yet so far.
4/25 MYLR white/white no hitch no fsd pickup Costa Mesa.
I know @Greg007 had similar order dates and got his already so I would like to see ours come up soon but i didnt even get a text yet or vin and changed to September. you are def getting it before me!