Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're still new, only your upper date is after your original EDD.

When the lower date is a month over, then you know you're getting somewhere..

And wow your EDD's have not changed much. Mine has varied by 4 months.. From June to September.

Value in data... This is the first time my EDD has extended outside of my original 9-13 week estimate.

View attachment 684753

• Funny
Reactions: mtsg
You're still new, only your upper date is after your original EDD.

When the lower date is a month over, then you know you're getting somewhere..

And wow your EDD's have not changed much. Mine has varied by 4 months.. From June to September.
Agreed. When the EDD faulted out to "September" I just averaged the dates before and after. Since that was never really a valid EDD, just a filler value at the time. The EARLIEST date I've had was 6/30, along with a few July dates. On average it's been August. Current EDD is the latest I've had reflected.

Agreed. When the EDD faulted out to "September" I just averaged the dates before and after. Since that was never really a valid EDD, just a filler value at the time. The EARLIEST date I've had was 6/30, along with a few July dates. On average it's been August. Current EDD is the latest I've had reflected.

I should actually update my sig.. I did have 2 days of October EDD, but I just think that October is the new September.. A placeholder when the website doesn't know.

Reactions: JustYNot
I placed an order on 7/10 for Long Range, i filled my account with registration etc.. Where can i see my estimated delivery date, i see everyone is posting the date not sure where can i see mine. Thanks!
EDD might show u some random dates that'll get you excited, but if I were you, I'd expect around late September for delivery. Unless you added FSD or got the performance.

I placed an order on 7/10 for Long Range, i filled my account with registration etc.. Where can i see my estimated delivery date, i see everyone is posting the date not sure where can i see mine. Thanks!
Log into your account on the Tesla website. Click to manage your reservation. Scroll down below your insurance info and it should be under your reservation number.

Attachments

• D8F3EF75-C06C-49AB-BE4A-893F6B953125.png
    D8F3EF75-C06C-49AB-BE4A-893F6B953125.png
    610 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: Whitebeard
Those who had late April early May orders, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. I’ve been here everyday, every hour ranting and stressing with you guys. I got a VIN yesterday. Order 4/25. White all basic config. Now edd is October 😂. But hey! A VIN is a VIN!
Yep, two separate friends (late April and the other early May) now each have VINs with home delivery scheduled for July 20 and July 17, respectively…odd that the May order is arriving before the April order. Both are white with 20” Inductions, one white interior the other black. Both live 15-20 miles from SC.

Our May 9th order though has EDD pushed back to July 29 - Aug 18. Yippee.

Edit: Just learned the April friend had changed their wheel choice on 5/9 so that explains why their April order is trailing the other friend that ordered 5/6.

I was fine when my order got delayed (messed up) in March as we really didn't need the car back then, and saving almost $1k/month from a car payment & insurance was nice. However, 6 months later and still with no car, I now have more than enough saved up that I can put towards the Performance model and come out "even" with my LR order. Plus, with things changing for my wife and myself (having to go back to work now and the kids have a few things going on, and we only have 1 car), I now need to get a car by Labor Day weekend or it's going to be tough in Sept..... and we'll most likely have to spend $$$ for a rental.

Either way, we'll see what Tesla does as I wouldn't be surprised to see if they push my "lower priced" LR order further back and build a "more expensive" Perf ahead of time and get it delivered to me. That would be some shady business practice, similar to what Tesla did at the end of Q2 where they pulled VIN's from east coast folks and assigned their cars to west coast folks, just so they could deliver the cars in time before EOQ to count for their delivery numbers. Pretty crappy if you ask me, but if that's how they want to play it, then you have to game the system in order to come out ahead.
I ordred a MYP est shows 8/16/21-9/5/21 Lets see if this vin come faster than my MYLR ordered 6/2020

got a VIN yesterday but now my EDD is October 😂

Usually when that happens, that means your delivery is just days away.

Same thing was happening to people in Q2, where they would get a VIN in mid/late June but their EDD would say September. However, like others said, it was a temporary glitch and the delivery window appeared on their account a day or two later. Still, once you get a VIN and your EDD then says it's months out (usually the current max length, and as of right now it's October), then that usually means you're just days away from taking delivery.

Reactions: CarelessGas323