Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Feeling hopeful that some socal peeps are getting their vins! My EDD did the +3/+0 shift this morning to 9/16-9/30. Was hoping to have it by this weekend for an out of town trip but it seems likely I'll need to keep waiting.

I'm still feeling lonely with no vin for a May order... congrats to the gang that have them!!!!
Hi friend! Similar boat over here, minus that May order. We can be lonely together. But we're in the same area so fingers crossed we'll get ours soon 🤗

You were one of the other three with the same EDD range is me and OCJeff right? I'd so, I would not be surprised if you get your VIN today as well.
Yes! Oh gosh, I've been refreshing my Tesla account every 15 minutes 😅 still no VIN yet, but I can feel it's getting close.

Yes you in fact can add referrals after order is placed without it affecting your EDD. You'll have to call your local SA and have them add the referal. Also, you are only assigned a referral link after delivery so anyone waiting won't have one to share.

Interesting. I think Tesla also deactivates referral codes when you release your car.

I HAD a working referral code, but released my M3 from my account Portal about a month ago. Just tested it and it redirects to how to get a code. Was hoping I could pick some up some free SC miles while I wait.

Oh well.

Hi friend! Similar boat over here, minus that May order. We can be lonely together. But we're in the same area so fingers crossed we'll get ours soon 🤗

Yes! Oh gosh, I've been refreshing my Tesla account every 15 minutes 😅 still no VIN yet, but I can feel it's getting close.
Same - this is agonizing. I guess I’m not in the wave of VINs today….😩

Reactions: lalapuglooza
Looks like a bunch of MY demo cars are now available in Los Angeles. Seems like Tesla is forcing FSD though.

The all seem to have about less than 1,500 miles.

If you're willing to pay for FSD, don't mind a bit of mileage, and aren't willing to wait, here are some links.

Last edited:
Looks like a bunch of MY demo cars are now available in Southern California. Seems like Tesla is forcing FSD though.

The all seem to have about less than 1,000 miles.

If you're willing to pay for FSD and don't want to wait, here are some links.

FYI... You can remove FSD from new (demo vehicles are counted as new) prior to purchase (post deposit).

Looks like a bunch of MY demo cars are now available in Los Angeles. Seems like Tesla is forcing FSD though.

The all seem to have about less than 1,500 miles.

If you're willing to pay for FSD, don't mind a bit of mileage, and aren't willing to wait, here are some links.

Hum... that is interesting. I wonder if Tesla is dumping these demos because the October cars will be the first of the 2022 models with some spiffy new feature?
12V lithium battery? :) Wood trim on the doors? :) 120V inverter tied off of the main battery pack? 🥳 🥳 A real front license plate holder? :rolleyes: Front *and* rear castings? 🥳

Congrats to everyone getting an EOQ VIN. Especially the April/May/June folks that have been waiting for a L O N G time.

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton

Hum... that is interesting. I wonder if Tesla is dumping these demos because the October cars will be the first of the 2022 models with some spiffy new feature?
12V lithium battery? :) Wood trim on the doors? :) 120V inverter tied off of the main battery pack? 🥳 🥳 A real front license plate holder? :rolleyes: Front *and* rear castings? 🥳

Congrats to everyone getting an EOQ VIN. Especially the April/May/June folks that have been waiting for a L O N G time.

Scott

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton
My first guess was that it's the door panels..... 🧐 And.... Just end of quarter rush, cars are built, let's sell them.

Reactions: e645824