Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 7 seater msm, white seat, 19 inch, with fsd ready for delivery today price locked back in June for 73k with tax and fees but I did not sell my 2021 model y and I do not need at the end two model y so will have to cancel or transfer to anyone but it is on the same account as my vehicle

Certainly not from Tesla. The last time they had one in stock was early March if memory serves. This is seriously maddening. Where are they getting the usage statistics to arrive at the conclusion that the mobile corrector kit is not needed at all?
Usage is a lie. The real reason is supply issues holding up deliveries. Won't matter even if they drop the UMC price from $200 to free you still won't be able to get one because it's out of stock.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteOC
Certainly not from Tesla. The last time they had one in stock was early March if memory serves. This is seriously maddening. Where are they getting the usage statistics to arrive at the conclusion that the mobile corrector kit is not needed at all?
It seems a push to grow the sale of wall connectors. Once people install a wall connector then they will think twice to buy some other EV as second car or replacement in future.

Reactions: PeteOC