Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered July 26th - LR AWD, White Interior, FSD, Midnight Silver
Switched Aug 12th - Switched same above to Performance Upgrade (Was told this would not effect delivery in early Sept)
Completed financing approval same day
No Text, VIN, Nada. Still waiting on a car...

So i just spoke to my SA today and I've been told No later than 9/30 but he said things are looking hopeful for next week and he will let me know as soon as he knows more. My pickup location would be Burbank but he hasn't clarified if it will be home delivery or pickup in Burbank.

Reactions: knikak
So i just spoke to my SA today and I've been told No later than 9/30 but he said things are looking hopeful for next week and he will let me know as soon as he knows more. My pickup location would be Burbank but he hasn't clarified if it will be home delivery or pickup in Burbank.

When I ordered, my SC was Burbank for delivery. I called and changed it to Fresno, as that wasn't an option for me when I ordered. I'm getting my car this week, so I'm glad I did. Wishing you some luck that you get THE text real soon!

you lucky SOB!!!.....

Ordered 7/29...Costa Mesa pickup....NO VIN!

No 9/2 text either, so was expecting one this week, like they normally do every 2 weeks, nothing!

Ya to be fair i am in the San Fernando Valley anyway so Burbank would be just fine..... now we just need a VIN and to be able to make payment!

Funny enough we only test drove a NON pup, so I'm REALLY excited to get behind the wheel of a PUP MY lol.

Ordered 8/7 MY gray white interior 20” LR no vin or delivery date. Costa Mesa pick up NO Date

called Tesla SA and was told that I have to be patient and that I should have it by 9/30

to add to my frustration my co-worker order 9/1 MY blank with black 20”is picking up his MY this Friday.

so annoying since I ordered and finalized my loans on everything before he did.

Ordered 8/7 MY gray white interior 20” LR no vin or delivery date. Costa Mesa pick up NO Date

called Tesla SA and was told that I have to be patient and that I should have it by 9/30

to add to my frustration my co-worker order 9/1 MY blank with black 20”is picking up his MY this Friday.

crazy!

I feel Your Pain same thing happened to my my friends ordered an MY the day before me and they picked theirs up last week I ordered on 8/6.
My friends and I have the same pick up location just different color variations. Im still waiting called yesterday and said I should get it within the next 2 weeks ‍♂️

I found this extension that's pretty cool as well. Does the same thing, but pops up a message when it finds your vin.
Tesla VIN finder

I reached out to the developer to make their code available open source so that we can be confident that this extension is not gathering any of our data in a way that is not disclosed. There is a lot of information made available on the account page that could be collected without our knowledge. Install at your own risk.