Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

California waiting room Q3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
when did u order? configuration?

Ordered 8/26. LR, white/white, 19", no tow, no FSD. Deferred delivery at EOQ because I applied for the CVAP program. CVAP approval came in last week and Tesla texted me that my order was on hold but to text back "OCTOBER" if I wanted to take delivery this month. I did that last week and the VIN came in this morning.

Reactions: mnsweeps
Ordered 8/26. LR, white/white, 19", no tow, no FSD. Deferred delivery at EOQ because I applied for the CVAP program. CVAP approval came in last week and Tesla texted me that my order was on hold but to text back "OCTOBER" if I wanted to take delivery this month. I did that last week and the VIN came in this morning.

I ordered 9/24 and was immediately assigned a VIN within like 1 day but I had asked to reassign it to someone else as I wanted it 3rd week of october..

Got assigned a 2020 VIN ****LF054XXX . The first VIN assigned last week was in 57xxx range and this one is older than that.. Immediately asked SA to reassign and she removed it from my account :)

unbelievable, you’ve had two VIN’s and ordered 8 days after me.... that’s pretty Screwed up, if you ask me, on Tesla’s part. More power to you, hope they get you a new one soon though.

Orange County, California here.

Ordered 10/12 and completed loan online 10/17. Got assigned a VIN today 10/18 and its the 'L' 2020 model.
Configuration is LR/white/white/induction wheels with VIN 058XXX region. Really not happy about that. I thought by 10/12 they would've given everyone a 2021 already.

There must have been a lot of rejects in LA.