Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone. I spoke with my SA at Sherway Gardens earlier this afternoon. She told me that a bunch of cars are going across the border tomorrow and that they are ahead of schedule. My original delivery was scheduled for September 7th (Oakville). It has been changed to the 4th. FYI for anyone with similar dates.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
today AM delivery date was still steady at Sept 11-30...

...tonight, logged in and got 'confirm your order update' screen and 'proceed with delivery' button...

New dates showing Aug 30 to Sept 2 and awaiting delivery contact! looks like a shipment coming???

Hey everyone. I spoke with my SA at Sherway Gardens earlier this afternoon. She told me that a bunch of cars are going across the border tomorrow and that they are ahead of schedule. My original delivery was scheduled for September 7th (Oakville). It has been changed to the 4th. FYI for anyone with similar dates.
hmmm that's interesting. When I called the Vaughan store, they told me nothing is a head of schedule lol..delivery also scheduled for Sep 7

For those who are waiting..it's worth it!

I would just say one pedal driving is freaking unreal. I drove MY in Toronto downpour yesterday on 400..after having 4runners, M cars, S cars and others I'm in love
Agree that the 1 pedal is one of the biggest changes you have to make. Going back to my prius, I have to remember to go to the brake. Moderating the Regen with a little gas is something to learn as well..

Reactions: Steel28
Agree that the 1 pedal is one of the biggest changes you have to make. Going back to my prius, I have to remember to go to the brake. Moderating the Regen with a little gas is something to learn as well..
Perhaps replace "a little gas" with a new term? :) ;)

• a little electric juice
  • a little Tesla acceleration
  • a little throttle
  • a little electric goodness
  • a little accelerator action
  • a little one pedal wonder
  • a little electric love
  • a little accelerator
  • a little Tesla juice
  • a little amp pedal
  • a little Tesla power
  • a little power pedal