Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Omg 😱 I just got the blue button for confirm delivery and sept 12-18 date. I didn’t even read what the box said I just clicked confirm lol. Can someone summarize whatit says? I only saw a mention of Tesla vision

july 30 order. YLR MSM white, Gemini.
Basically, they got rid of the radar, but because that changes some of the regulatory things and whatnot, you need to agree to it to get your car. If you don't agree, I think the order gets cancelled, but don't quote me on that.

Ordered my Model Y and hopefully it is on the way
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • White Multi-Coat Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Order placed: July 14
Pickup in Vaughan

EDD has been moved up and down a few times. Now it's been stable for a few days.
August 10 - August 25 - September 08
August 12 - August 26 - September 08
August 13 - over the phone from SC October 21st.
August 14 - October 14 - November 03
August 16 - August 30 - September 19
August 19 - September 01 - September 19
August 20 - September 02 - September 18
August 24 - September 06 - September 19
August 25 - called SC and was told EDD end of October.
August 27 - September 06 - September 19
Soooooo excited...
Got an email today asking for payment.
Logged into the Tesla account and got the button to proceed with delivery.

EDD now shows as. September 10 - September 13

Logged into desktop and checked VIN assigned 257xxx

Still no call from Tesla SA. I guess I will call them Monday.

Sept 2 Thursday called SC and scheduled delivery for Sep. 10.

Confirmed mudflaps on front and ppf in rear.
Car arriving from factory on 6th

Can't wait
I have the same config as you except with tow. OD is July 1st :(.

Reactions: amkar
Ordered my Tesla model Y on July 17, 2021.
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
My date has changed twice since I ordered but now it says expected delivery date now says Oct 21 to Nov 10. So looking forward to taking delivery …

Hey everyone. This might be a dumb question but I signed up to ask:

I want to 100% get a 2022 model year for the future resale value. I know the estimate on the website currently says Jan 2022, but what if something comes up earlier and it's a 2021 model year? Is there an easy process to delay the car and get a 2022 for sure?

With all my previous purchases, it was much easier to know what you're getting ahead of time (in terms of model year). I really wish this was communicated better from Tesla, even if there is effectively no difference in the actual car you get.

Hey everyone. This might be a dumb question but I signed up to ask:

I want to 100% get a 2022 model year for the future resale value. I know the estimate on the website currently says Jan 2022, but what if something comes up earlier and it's a 2021 model year? Is there an easy process to delay the car and get a 2022 for sure?

With all my previous purchases, it was much easier to know what you're getting ahead of time (in terms of model year). I really wish this was communicated better from Tesla, even if there is effectively no difference in the actual car you get.
Place an order. As your order date approaches or your delivery is immanent, you can defer your delivery. It just means you will potentially have to re-enter the end of the order queue depending on how long or if you modify your order.

Just got the Tesla Vision accept button and found my VIN in the source code (263XXX). Current EDD Sep 3 - 16, so hopefully very soon!

Ordered and completed profile on June 17. Original EDD was just “September” and changed many times from middle of August to middle of September and for some time to just “October”.

MYLR, blue, 20” wheels, tow hitch, black interior, no FSD

I have the same config as you except with tow. OD is July 1st :(.
I didn't get tow initially, wanted to get after I ordered but they were charging more. So i thought its nice to have but I can do without. Can always add an aftermarket one if I really want to for cheaper.

I have noticed that western Canada deliveries are slower than here in Ontario.

Hopefully you get your deliver soon. Good luck.

Our journey:
OD 04/30 basic config plus tow
EDD on 08/29: 08/29 - 09/10
Got email and blue button on 08/30. VIN 261xxx
Got schedule link in email and text on 09/01
Got email and phone confirmation for pick up on 09/02
Picked up on 09/03

Notes on pick up day:
No obvious flaws in my view. Small gaps between doors and C-pillar which look the same for all the four MY next to mine. Drove 15min for cameras to calibrate.
mud flap on the front and PPF for back fender pre-installed.

I hope you all get yours soon!!!

I didn't get tow initially, wanted to get after I ordered but they were charging more. So i thought its nice to have but I can do without. Can always add an aftermarket one if I really want to for cheaper.

I have noticed that western Canada deliveries are slower than here in Ontario.

Hopefully you get your deliver soon. Good luck.
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Tow Hitch
OD: July 1st

Looks like Vancouver is getting some love!!!! I got my blue button prepare for delivery today!!!! EDD was Oct 11 - 31 yesterday.

Estimated Delivery: September 07 - September 10

Reactions: angus[Y]oung