Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to grab any inventory that is available for M3 in Canada. But there is hardly anything on the website for days now. Is there a trick or something that I am missing. My EDD is September 2022 so need to get something from inventory. Let me know guys.

I'm also picking up in Vaughan.
Tony,

I appreciate the messages that you post. I have a question that I hope you can help answer. We have the $55,000 ev tax credit... how does that exactly work... I am trying to figure out how much down payment I should put to maximize that? In other words, is it possible to apply for a portion of it one year and get the rest the following year or from a financing POV should I just depreciate the vehicle? I am buying it as a business vehicle. Any info you have will be much appreciated :)

Tony,

I appreciate the messages that you post. I have a question that I hope you can help answer. We have the $55,000 ev tax credit... how does that exactly work... I am trying to figure out how much down payment I should put to maximize that? In other words, is it possible to apply for a portion of it one year and get the rest the following year or from a financing POV should I just depreciate the vehicle? I am buying it as a business vehicle. Any info you have will be much appreciated :)
Hey, no problem!

I'm not entirely sure how to he izev rebate works with a business purchase.

Take a look at this site to see if you can find an answer.https://tc.canada.ca/en/road-transportation/innovative-technologies/zero-emission-vehicles

If not, contact a Tesla sales associate and ask how this has worked for other customers. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Satchu
Hi guys, new here. My wife has a M3 LR since August and she loved it. I'm currently driving a BMW X5 ('18) and lease is up Nov. 30. I love driving her M3 so much I ordered a MY LR/Blue/Black/5/19/Tow August 10. EDD pushed back as of this morning from Nov. 8-Dec. 10 to Dec. 8-Dec. 31. Window period narrows to 3 weeks whatever that means. Patiently waiting like everyone else. :) Cheers!

Hi guys, new here. My wife has a M3 LR since August and she loved it. I'm currently driving a BMW X5 ('18) and lease is up Nov. 30. I love driving her M3 so much I ordered a MY LR/Blue/Black/5/19/Tow August 10. EDD pushed back as of this morning from Nov. 8-Dec. 10 to Dec. 8-Dec. 31. Window period narrows to 3 weeks whatever that means. Patiently waiting like everyone else. :) Cheers!
Congrats yyz! I’m coming from an ‘18 X5 as well. Loved the car but my experience has taught me not to keep them past the warranty expiration date :) Once I test drive a MYLR I had no doubt I was done with BMW. looking forward to MYP that will hopefully deliver between Nov13-Dec11!