Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. New to the forum.
Ordered MY white lr
Ed has been steady nov 11-dec09. Been waiting patiently and heard it takes 2 weeks from when vin is assigned. If that the case, it looks like dec is more like it since I have not received a vin yet. Saw some people had ed of nov 13 moved to nov2. So jealous.
Finally window closing, edd is changed from nov 11- dec9 to Nov 24-dec8

Reactions: YYZblues
I think so too. Got winter tires and rims ready to go plus a bunch of accessories ordered including the rear CF trunk spoilers. Going to drive it directly to the tint place to tint front windows and PPF installed. Hang on, man. The end is in sight.
nice man, i just got all mats. need to get tint and rims/tires. i got the stock 19s, looking to swap the tires for winters and buy 20-21 inch rims and tires. know any recommendations?

sorry ELT I do not.

but a Lease/Finance question. i know for lease you don't have the option to buyback (which sucks), but as a business/self-employed person,
is leasing or financing better? i've leased all my cars before and was able to write off 800+tax a month. i saw trudeau had some incentive for business where you can write off $55k or something first year? i'm not sure how that or CCA works. but in general which is better for self employed individuals?it was always lease but not so sure now w/ the new incentive.

As a self employed person my accountant says I can’t run it through my PC without the CRA giving me a hard stare. These are the wheels I went with in 20”. They are very similar to the wheels that came in the Performance S (arachnid) and are OE matched:

Now I just need delivery of my YP! Lol

sorry ELT I do not.

but a Lease/Finance question. i know for lease you don't have the option to buyback (which sucks), but as a business/self-employed person,
is leasing or financing better? i've leased all my cars before and was able to write off 800+tax a month. i saw trudeau had some incentive for business where you can write off $55k or something first year? i'm not sure how that or CCA works. but in general which is better for self employed individuals?it was always lease but not so sure now w/ the new incentive.
From what I know leasing under the business, the limit on the monthly lease payment that you can deduct is $800 per month plus HST, which works out to a maximum of $9,600 in expenses that are tax-deductible annually. My current car is also leased under the business.

nice man, i just got all mats. need to get tint and rims/tires. i got the stock 19s, looking to swap the tires for winters and buy 20-21 inch rims and tires. know any recommendations?
Good idea to get winter tires for the stock 19s and 20-21s for the summer. I got mine at Johnston & Magwood in Mississauga. I also buy at Simply Tires. Both have great pricing but I think ST is slightly cheaper.

As a self employed person my accountant says I can’t run it through my PC without the CRA giving me a hard stare. These are the wheels I went with in 20”. They are very similar to the wheels that came in the Performance S (arachnid) and are OE matched:

Now I just need delivery of my YP! Lol
Those rims look identical to Audi SQ5 rims.

Well today is finally the day! I took delivery of my Model Y DM 7 seater. It was a seamless experience at the Vaughan location. I did get asked to pay an additional $10 on my credit card for the licensing fee, apparently $200 wasn’t enough for them.

Other than that, the car did not seem to have any visible issues that I could find at first glance. I took a video walkaround while i was there in case I find anything later I can point to the video at their site as evidence. I have to go out and install my floor mats soon and stare at it some more.

It was pretty expensive but I think it’s a great purchase for my family. We are now a full Tesla household with my Model 3 as well.

Cheers everyone!

Well today is finally the day! I took delivery of my Model Y DM 7 seater. It was a seamless experience at the Vaughan location. I did get asked to pay an additional $10 on my credit card for the licensing fee, apparently $200 wasn’t enough for them.

Other than that, the car did not seem to have any visible issues that I could find at first glance. I took a video walkaround while i was there in case I find anything later I can point to the video at their site as evidence. I have to go out and install my floor mats soon and stare at it some more.

It was pretty expensive but I think it’s a great purchase for my family. We are now a full Tesla household with my Model 3 as well.

Cheers everyone!
Congrats👊

Reactions: Tony_YYZ

Cheers everyone!
Congratulations! We both have the same Tesla duo except I haven't taken delivery of my Y yet. All the best to you and the family.

• Love

Cheers everyone!
Congrats. Waiting for mine on Nov 10.

My order shows $109 for licensing fee, Did you do something special or did the government fee go up? Just wondering if I'll have to pay that too since I am picking up at the same location.