Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you!
Congratulations! We both have the same Tesla duo except I haven't taken delivery of my Y yet. All the best to you and the family.
Thanks, same to you as well.
Congrats. Waiting for mine on Nov 10.

My order shows $109 for licensing fee, Did you do something special or did the government fee go up?
Thank you. It might depend on your birthday month. For both my Model 3 and Y I got charged $200 on my bill of sale. But for my Model 3 I only got around 7 months on the sticker.

I didn't want to get ripped off on it again so I asked my SA about it with the Y. She said if my birthday month is within 3 months after delivery then they will extend the sticker for another calendar year which is what happened today. I have a 2023 sticker. I'm guessing they wanted more money for that.

As a self employed person my accountant says I can’t run it through my PC without the CRA giving me a hard stare. These are the wheels I went with in 20”. They are very similar to the wheels that came in the Performance S (arachnid) and are OE matched:

Now I just need delivery of my YP! Lol
I was very interested in the RTX. Spoke to some people who had had it before and they complained of quality and it feeling like it was market.

Alll those people has switch to Replika and were very happy that it’s basically Tesla quality.

That’s what pushed me towards R241 from the same RTX.. just my $0.02

Yesterday was the day at the Lawrence location.

One of the last 2021 Model Y builds (Oct 29 or so), Pearl White, Black, 20”

Delivery was smooth and perfect. Did a quick walk through of the car, panel gaps, windshield gap to A pillar, everything was perfect. Very happy with the delivery.

Only noticed a few minor things later:
- Handrest on the backseat clicks when being pulled out (not sure if this is normal)
- little blemish on the tail light
- small scratch on the rear left side door, but it can be rubbed and polished very easily

Overall very happy!

Yesterday was the day at the Lawrence location.

One of the last 2021 Model Y builds (Oct 29 or so), Pearl White, Black, 20”

Delivery was smooth and perfect. Did a quick walk through of the car, panel gaps, windshield gap to A pillar, everything was perfect. Very happy with the delivery.

Only noticed a few minor things later:
- Handrest on the backseat clicks when being pulled out (not sure if this is normal)
- little blemish on the tail light
- small scratch on the rear left side door, but it can be rubbed and polished very easily

Overall very happy!
Congrats buddy. Glad u happy about it

Reactions: TheNorthMan
I was very interested in the RTX. Spoke to some people who had had it before and they complained of quality and it feeling like it was market.

Alll those people has switch to Replika and were very happy that it’s basically Tesla quality.

That’s what pushed me towards R241 from the same RTX.. just my $0.02
Thx for the info. I’ll see how they are. I was debating between these or the 241s but I see so many 241s around here that I wanted to try something different. Hopefully they do fine as winters.

Wish I would see some progress on my EDD. It’s been solid 11/13-12/11 since my OD. Refreshing thousands of times per day doesn’t move it :)

Reactions: TheNorthMan