Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did your 2022 have the USB ports and working wireless charger?
I've been reading some recent 2022 MY deliveries didn't come with USBc ports. I wonder if this was the reason they didn't release the car to me after giving me the VIN and then promptly removing it a couple days later. I talked to the SA and also Tesla rep and they both said there were some parts missing in my car so they had to pull it back and will give me another car. Hence my delay for at least two weeks.

I've been reading some recent 2022 MY deliveries didn't come with USBc ports. I wonder if this was the reason they didn't release the car to me after giving me the VIN and then promptly removing it a couple days later. I talked to the SA and also Tesla rep and they both said there were some parts missing in my car so they had to pull it back and will give me another car. Hence my delay for at least two weeks.
Which location are you picking up from? Mine is Lawrence

I see on their site that they are selling 19x8.5 but original spec is 19.9.5. Is that ok?
I see a lot of folks going with the 8.5 and I’ll take a look again for a pretty good thread I found about this. It’s my understanding that the 8.5 will not stick out as much (reduce risk of curb rash); but that the GAWR for the rear axel is higher than the rating for the 8.5’s. I’m no expert, but I think this means you just can’t be loading up your Model Y or you will exceed the wheel load before you’d exceed the axel load… someone more knowledgeable please help :)?

Reactions: EDDYSTONE
it probably is...but at least they've acknowledge something was missing. when is your delivery date now?

so i didn't upgrade to 20's. i have the stock 19". i wanted to do the upgrade after my order, but was told it would delay my delivery. so i've decided to keep the 19s. however, i want to upgrade to 20's. does anyone know any shops thats willing to "swap" my stock 19 all season tires as soon as i take delivery for winter tires if i purchase 20" rims and tires from them? or should i just run the 19's all seasons until i need to replace them

so i didn't upgrade to 20's. i have the stock 19". i wanted to do the upgrade after my order, but was told it would delay my delivery. so i've decided to keep the 19s. however, i want to upgrade to 20's. does anyone know any shops thats willing to "swap" my stock 19 all season tires as soon as i take delivery for winter tires if i purchase 20" rims and tires from them? or should i just run the 19's all seasons until i need to replace them
I have a possible delivery of Modely with 20's in December ... And no i want to swap it with stock 19s'... Let me know if you want to swap

I had a VIN (source code) and EDD was Nov 21-25. Now no VIN and EDD Nov 28-Dec 12.
i think you had an earlier edd than me originally. but i guess because there were missing parts, now its after? my edd is nov 27-dec 1.
i just got off the phone w/ my SA, i have a VIN, (i'll see if it matches my source code) she will be sending me agreement shortly she said. she also said delivery is is going to be nov 28-29

Reactions: YYZblues
i think you had an earlier edd than me originally. but i guess because there were missing parts, now its after? my edd is nov 27-dec 1.
i just got off the phone w/ my SA, i have a VIN, (i'll see if it matches my source code) she will be sending me agreement shortly she said. she also said delivery is is going to be nov 28-29
Hey congratulations, bud!! Yes my EDD has been pushed back a bit. Bad luck. I'm happy for you. What are your specs and OD again?

I have a possible delivery of Modely with 20's in December ... And no i want to swap it with stock 19s'... Let me know if you want to swa
Just got the blue button to accept Tesla Vision this morning. Clicked it and the EDD is now Dec.02 - Dec.06. Also the VIN appears from the source code 7SAxxxxxxNF320xxx.
Can't wait to take delivery.
What’s your configuration?