Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have delivery tomorrow. Can’t wait! Does anyone know if it’s indoors or outdoors inspection? If outdoors, does anyone know how they protect the drivers front floor? I’ll probably have some wet shoes by the time I step inside, wasn’t planning on bringing my winter mats for pickup
They’ll put paper mats. Congrats! It’s it’s sunny out, count on outside!

Reactions: iQueue and thesteve
That's exactly what happened to me. my OD is Sept 22, and I have the same config as you but with 19in Gemini.
I also received another text yesterday explaining how the delivery process works at Tesla, but no VIN yet. did you get this text too?
Just got the " accept delivery button"this morning. New EDD feb19-23. i also got the vin in the MVPA agreement 7SA*****

Reactions: rezla
Just an observation….seems like 80% of posts here on Canada waiting room are for white/black lol. But go onto the model Y pics post which is mainly US, and we see tonnes of every colour!

Are we just not into paying for paint up here??
Anecdotal observation lol
i wanted the black on black, but my SA said to go with white because it shows less marks. but my two choices were white or black..

i wanted the black on black, but my SA said to go with white because it shows less marks. but my two choices were white or black..
They aren’t wrong there. But if you plan to ppf your car anyway, black is just as good. It will show more dirt on average, but when it’s clean it looks gorgeous! One can see amazing reflections from the gloss shine. Most wouldn’t recommend Tesla black as the paint is not a multi coating..thinner…however one of the best looks for Teslas imo.

MYP - Red/Black w/ tow hitch
OD - Nov 8, 2021
EDD - Feb 13 to 19!!!
Delivery location - Vaughan Ontario

I got the "vision update" yesterday and the delivery date changed to Feb 13-19, which means that it's likely to come in the next couple of weeks. The timeline has continued to get smaller which is a good sign.

I went to the source code and used the "ctrl+f" and the Google extension (Tesla VIN Finder), and I still don't see the VIN to know more about it. While I anticipate it is coming from Fremont, I find it strange that I don't see the VIN yet to confirm. For those who are in a similar situation or already received they MYP, how soon before delivery did you get your VIN?

In some of the other rooms, many Americans living in the colder states have reported getting mud flaps installed. Some even had some PPF in some areas too. Anyone have any insight on the GTA deliveries? Do they have mud flaps?

I got my appointment! Feb 16 I'm getting my MYP - Red/Black w/ tow hitch, OD - Nov 8, 2021, at the Vaughan location.

What's weird is I still have not received my VIN. Even after scheduling the appointment. I messaged my SA to get my VIN, so we'll see what she says. A lot of people got their VIN well in advance of the appointment. I used searching the souces code as well as using the Tesla VIN Finder app. I searched using "7SA" as well as "5YJ", and nothing.

I know I'm biased because i'm hoping for an Austin made car with a 4680, but is there a chance they haven't given me a VIN yet is because the final approvals for Austin are not in yet, and they can't send me a VIN ahead of that approval?

I know i'm probably speculating too much, but I'd appreciate it if you weighed in!

I got my appointment! Feb 16 I'm getting my MYP - Red/Black w/ tow hitch, OD - Nov 8, 2021, at the Vaughan location.

What's weird is I still have not received my VIN. Even after scheduling the appointment. I messaged my SA to get my VIN, so we'll see what she says. A lot of people got their VIN well in advance of the appointment. I used searching the souces code as well as using the Tesla VIN Finder app. I searched using "7SA" as well as "5YJ", and nothing.

I know I'm biased because i'm hoping for an Austin made car with a 4680, but is there a chance they haven't given me a VIN yet is because the final approvals for Austin are not in yet, and they can't send me a VIN ahead of that approval?

I know i'm probably speculating too much, but I'd appreciate it if you weighed

0% chance.

They aren’t wrong there. But if you plan to ppf your car anyway, black is just as good. It will show more dirt on average, but when it’s clean it looks gorgeous! One can see amazing reflections from the gloss shine. Most wouldn’t recommend Tesla black as the paint is not a multi coating..thinner…however one of the best looks for Teslas imo.

HELP!

So I got my VIN, I had to email my SA to get it and it is 7SAYGDEF6NF372. Most of the VIN's I've been seeing have the NF375. These are the ones who confirm the AMD processor and 12V battery.

Can anyone confirm or help interpret if the lot with NF372 has these?

Thanks so much!