Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can’t believe these price increases. I was lucky enough to pick up my MYLR last week. When I ordered last August, the cost was 68k. Today, 82k. I am a Tesla fan but not sure I could pull the trigger with todays costs, especially considering interest rates will continue to climb as well.

I can’t believe these price increases. I was lucky enough to pick up my MYLR last week. When I ordered last August, the cost was 68k. Today, 82k. I am a Tesla fan but not sure I could pull the trigger with todays costs, especially considering interest rates will continue to climb as well.
No kidding. I feel lucky to have gotten on the list in Feb. Also, with Shenzhen shut down, many of us will be lucky to get our cars at all this year. Fingers crossed.

The price delta between LR with inductions and a Perf Y is around 4K. Add in ABoost for 3k and there you go…1K off. For the lowered susp, brembo brakes, spoiler, better power, 21”…I’d say it’s a hell of a deal compared to LR now …and delivery in May. 🤷🏽‍♂️

The price delta between LR with inductions and a Perf Y is around 4K. Add in ABoost for 3k and there you go…1K off. For the lowered susp, brembo brakes, spoiler, better power, 21”…I’d say it’s a hell of a deal compared to LR now …and delivery in May. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Exactly what I was thinking... I order Jan/30, MYLR/20" wheels/White internior... Just emailed my SA to see if I can still change my config to MYP and get the price pre increase.

Reactions: Destiny1701
I believe the price increase last night bumped the price difference to 6.3K.... so a 3.3K difference if you get ABoost. Although with the wait time difference, you might end up recouping that cost through gas savings at this rate.

Definitely something to think about if you were planning to order.

For me, it's a whooping 12k difference since I ordered in Nov. Fingers crossed they don't change my date... 2 months left before I join the club officially

Really feel like I should have ordered a MYP instead of MY LR. OD 10/29 is now pushed from "June" to July 29 - August 28. :(
Oh no.... That sucks... Hopefully they move it back. This happened to me as well in the beginning but my EDD is now better than it was originally.

OEDD: June 2022
First change: Nov 2022
Second change: Apr 21- May 19
Third change: May 16 - June 15
Current EDD: May 5 -June 2

The changes always happen around the same time the rumoured Austin opening dates change. LOL.

MYP White/Black int./Tow/No FSD
Ordered on 3/13 (Just before the major price increase, thank God!)
Profile completed on 3/14
EDD shows May 25 ~ July 6 as of this morning.

That is one long ass window.
Did Tesla asked you to complete and accept trade in? I revised my order from MYLR (OOD Jan 5) to MYP yesterday 3/14, then today 3/15 tesla texted me to complete and finalize my Trade in, which I did right away. Currently my account indicates thst tesla is drafting the contract. But EDD still at 08/31 to 09/28.

Hi Guys,

I ordered my MYLR/NO FSD/20” Jan 5th, OEDD July. Then got bumped to Aug 31 to Sep 28. I revised my order to change it to MYP on Mar 14. Then today I received a text and email from Tesla asking me to complete my trade in, which I did right away. My account currently shows below. Anybody knows what this mean? Hope I am close to delivery lol.

To Whoever created this forum thank you! This is very helpful to us Tesla enthusiasts.

9AA03CF6-06ED-49D4-9097-F5AB2634C495.jpeg

F5FFDB27-F08A-4941-85DD-240BF6EABA02.jpeg

Attachments

• 45FE4409-12EE-46C9-A1B3-D11F696A842B.jpeg
    45FE4409-12EE-46C9-A1B3-D11F696A842B.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 65
Hi Guys,

I ordered my MYLR/NO FSD/20” Jan 5th, OEDD July. Then got bumped to Aug 31 to Sep 28. I revised my order to change it to MYP on Mar 14. Then today I received a text and email from Tesla asking me to complete my trade in, which I did right away. My account currently shows below. Anybody knows what this mean? Hope I am close to delivery lol.

To Whoever created this forum thank you! This is very helpful to us Tesla enthusiasts.

View attachment 781505

View attachment 781504
It can say that for a long time. The next thing is to be assigned a VIN. Could be tomorrow, could be August. Only Tesla knows!

I believe the price increase last night bumped the price difference to 6.3K.... so a 3.3K difference if you get ABoost. Although with the wait time difference, you might end up recouping that cost through gas savings at this rate.

Definitely something to think about if you were planning to order.

For me, it's a whooping 12k difference since I ordered in Nov. Fingers crossed they don't change my date... 2 months left before I join the club officially
Used blue/blk/tow spec as an example. If you get the 20” inductions, check the diff: net $3700 between LR AWD and MYP. Add in ABoost for 3K and there you go…$700 delta. Add in a rear spoiler for the LR and equalized same cost. (I used inductions as they are more in line with 21” Uber for performance).

I do realize most won’t LR buyers may not buy the 20” nor ABoost.This is more for those who plan to either one upgrade or the other. Even one upgrade and it’s a 3k diff only.

8CEA16A2-2314-427D-82E6-0E216B0B4AD8.jpeg
432D68DA-D115-4B3E-99E7-72D76C5C5942.jpeg
: