Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD Oct 5
MYLR white/white/ tow/19/no FSD/

Cash/accepted trade in number just renewed.

Delivery to Vancouver BC.

Well, my EDD window has arrived (April 7-21) and not a peep from Tesla. No communication ever from an SA, no VIN, nothing.

I’ve had about 15 EDD changes over the months, some as late as September and some that have come and gone. I’ve already had my date window arrive once in January, only to have the date reset two days later to late summer.

This April date window has been consistent for a few weeks now, tightening a little bit to this specific two week window. Could this actually be it?

It’s been really hard to deal with these wildly variable date ranges— to keep rearranging my plans, resetting my trade-in value etc.

Anyone else have a situation similar to mine, with an April window looming?
I have had the same thing. Ordered in December 2020. I have an April 12 - May 2 EDD. Hopefully it's for real this time. We will see if the VIN arrives shortly.

I think it was a few months for me. OD 1/7/2022
When did you guys start getting the date range? It it has been over a month for me and it still says just September 2022
I ordered Jan 22nd and initially I had a March 10/11th date assigned around mid Feb. I myself put it on hold due to news about potential 4680. New date was April 20-May 4th. Now it just updated 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: Casperr
Are you going to remove the hold now that it has been pretty much confirmed only the standard range is coming out of Austin?
Hold was removed 3rd week of March anyway as I saw sales going through the roof and didn’t want to wait into June/July. Got the April 20-May 6th date which was fine given Austin we would know on the 7th. If there was definitive 4680 coming for PY’s I may have put it on hold again. So now I was pumped for April. May 15th-June…we’ll I can hope it may come from Austin and with some door updates 🤷🏽‍♂️

Just before the Tesla Rodeo my EDD got delayed to May 3-31 today just got a nice little boost EDD now May 2-16. I haven’t had a 2 week window since March hope this is it lol. My Guess is that the dates being pushed back was due to the tesla Rodeo, I’m sure they weren’t operating at full capacity.

My EDD shows September 2022 from the beginning.. OD 3/10
Would people get the car roughly around the ESS time shown at the ordering ? (i.e. Sept for myself.) I know this date moves multiple times until delivery, but just want to guestimate if I can anticipate of getting the car around that month.

My EDD shows September 2022 from the beginning.. OD 3/10
Would people get the car roughly around the ESS time shown at the ordering ? (i.e. Sept for myself.) I know this date moves multiple times until delivery, but just want to guestimate if I can anticipate of getting the car around that month.
I would have had my car last month if that was the case. Instead, I'm now May.21-June.25

Just before the Tesla Rodeo my EDD got delayed to May 3-31 today just got a nice little boost EDD now May 2-16. I haven’t had a 2 week window since
Just before the Tesla Rodeo my EDD got delayed to May 3-31 today just got a nice little boost EDD now May 2-16. I haven’t had a 2 week window since March hope this is it lol. My Guess is that the dates being pushed back was due to the tesla Rodeo, I’m sure they weren’t operating at full capacity.
my date changed again, now April 27-May 10

Reactions: UW_MYLR