Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you guys think I’ll have the AMD Ryzen at this point?
Almost certainly. Looks like nearly all new deliveries have it...

Reactions: riznik48
MYLR White/Black/19/Tow
Order Date Oct 2, 2021
Original Estimated Delivery April 2022
Current Estimated Delivery May 9 - June 13
I have had estimated dates as early as January 2022, to as late as September 2022. Recently I had a tight delivery window of March 15-March 30 but that got pushed back twice now.
Hey - same window as me. I’m in Alberta as well. And you also had that same tight delivery I had in March as well briefly.

MYLR MSM 5 seat black interior 19 inch no fsd no tow OD 11/24/2021
Oh man....ordered the same in March '22. If a Nov '21 order is pushed to Jan '23 then I have no hope on my order which still just sits at a "December 2022" EDD as it has since the day I ordered it. I assume Tesla isn't even looking at EDDs that far out from ODs so recent. Maybe this summer my EDD will start jumping around...and likely well into 2023. That said, I bet your EDD drops back into 2022.

Re: izev rebate program per CBC today..."Starting next week, the price cap is being raised to $65,000 for cars and a new category will offer the rebate for larger vehicles up to $70,000.

For those of us who ordered the Model Y last year our MSRP was $69,990. Not holding my breath, but I wonder if we could have some way to qualify or appeals process to qualify for the rebate. The list of eligible vehicles hasn't been updated yet.

More details trickle out and seems really unlikely that Teslas will qualify..."SUVs, pickup trucks and vans with a maximum base price of $60,000 and a maximum price with options of $70,000 can also qualify."
damn. If it was just base price it MIGHT have been possible because the breakdown shows MYLR starts at 54900. But adding the options increases the price >70k :(

I guess if the SR-AWD version of MY is released it might qualify.

Re: izev rebate program per CBC today..."Starting next week, the price cap is being raised to $65,000 for cars and a new category will offer the rebate for larger vehicles up to $70,000.

For those of us who ordered the Model Y last year our MSRP was $69,990. Not holding my breath, but I wonder if we could have some way to qualify or appeals process to qualify for the rebate. The list of eligible vehicles hasn't been updated yet.
Yeah, got my Tesla at $68,600 but the tow package and induction r wheels put it at $72.5k. I feel a bit ripped off if I don’t qualify for it

Yeah, got my Tesla at $68,600 but the tow package and induction r wheels put it at $72.5k. I feel a bit ripped off if I don’t qualify for it
It sounds like the base price has to less than 60k and as built less than 70k. The new limits are not good, they will only let Hyundai, Kia, and VW to raise the prices of their base models. No Tesla will qualify unless they reintroduce the range limited model 3 again.

OD 10 Mar 2022. MYP Red with black, AP and towing. pushed to May 22 - Jun 26. Ottawa delivery. Yesterday pushed to May 25 to Jun 22. Early date pushed back 3 days and late date moved up 4 days....

The removal of the mobile charger is not a done deal yet and Tesla would have to set a start date. If you already ordered, they cannot remove something that was included.