Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's the thing: my account never showed the warning that removing fsd will delay order. Its what Tesla implemented after I added fsd.
I then even spoke to 2 different SA if it would have ANY impact and they said no.
But yea, its possible it could be it. But then again, most of mid to late oct orders haven't seen much action. Only Tesla knows what they do

A ton of VINS being assigned in the last few days to orders later than mine (similar specs, no FSD etc). At nearly 7 months, 14 EDD changes and counting and still with no VIN, I’m getting pretty tired of this…
That's a lot of wait to go through. If you can change to MYP and remove tow, you can add it later post-delivery. You will receive a VIN almost instantly since you are an October order

I meant to say changes in my EDD, 2 weeks ago I had a EDD April 30 to May 15, later changed to May 31 to July 5, now it says May 9 to 13
I ordered mslr white on white FSD in January. EDD changed several times. In February it was April 7th - May 3rd. 2 weeks ago It moved to May 5th - June 7th :(. order number RN1163. I feel the model S is much slower then other models in production.

I am currently waiting for MYLR to arrive some time in September. Quick question to folks who got delivery around GTA region. Does MY come with mud flap and rear door protector film installed from the factory?
I remember seeing some posts in another forum, that it depends on the delivery location(? different from state to state in the US). just want to know if I need to buy those accessories in future or not.
Thx in advance.

A ton of VINS being assigned in the last few days to orders later than mine (similar specs, no FSD etc). At nearly 7 months, 14 EDD changes and counting and still with no VIN, I’m getting pretty tired of this…
Appears the VINs are mostly (all?) east coast. I have the same config as you, but with FSD, and an October 8 OD, but I'm in Halifax. I'm seeing no movement. My EDD has said June 2022 since November 1. I'm probably more frustrated with no changes than with too many. Will hopefully see something in the next few weeks.

I am currently waiting for MYLR to arrive some time in September. Quick question to folks who got delivery around GTA region. Does MY come with mud flap and rear door protector film installed from the factory?
I remember seeing some posts in another forum, that it depends on the delivery location(? different from state to state in the US). just want to know if I need to buy those accessories in future or not.
Thx in advance.
When I asked my SA he said it comes standard for all models in GTA

Reactions: seanoh5