Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well my delivery window was updated to May 24-30 from June 1 to 4 and I received the notification to book an appt. The only appt that worked of the two days offered is June 2.

I am trying to find the VIN Number again for insurance but now the MVPA is gone, (there is a grey out button for review agreements but it doesn't present until 24 hours before my appt. How do they expect people to review these T&Cs? Are they hiding the VIN because they are changing the car being offered?

(Edit - I've tried the view source code method and there is no 5YJ on that page)

Last edited:
Well my delivery window was updated to May 24-30 from June 1 to 4 and I received the notification to book an appt. The only appt that worked of the two days offered is June 2.

I am trying to find the VIN Number again for insurance but now the MVPA is gone, (there is a grey out button for review agreements but it doesn't present until 24 hours before my appt. How do they expect people to review these T&Cs? Are they hiding the VIN because they are changing the car being offered?

(Edit - I've tried the view source code method and there is no 5YJ on that page)
Congrats. I have the same window as you but booked for pick up at Lawrence on the 28th. Try looking in the source code for 7SAY instead

Im on the phone with CAA and they told me i have to call my old insurer td to cancel the policy for the trade in vehicle. I didnt know i had to do this and didnt know there was a cancellation policy when switching insurers. If i set the cancel date to the scheduled Tesla date and then Tesla delays pick up, would i need to call td to change the cancel date again? Just wondering what people did

what ya doing for the front's?
Simply moving the rear 275’s onto the front 9.5” rims. Will sell the 255’s or may keep them as spares incase of any tire damage or repairs. Given we won’t have spares, better to have some for those emergencies.

Net effect is wider tires on the existing rims. Oem are stretched and usually result in more damage to rims.

Im on the phone with CAA and they told me i have to call my old insurer td to cancel the policy for the trade in vehicle. I didnt know i had to do this and didnt know there was a cancellation policy when switching insurers. If i set the cancel date to the scheduled Tesla date and then Tesla delays pick up, would i need to call td to change the cancel date again? Just wondering what people did
Yeh there is usually a small cancelation fee. Check with your current insurer. Go with your existing insurer and cancel in renewal? Check the 2 penalties on cancellation, and how much to switch the tesla, as they lock you up on a 1 ur term. Normally it's a 1 months penalty and also depends on how close you are to your renewal.

Simply moving the rear 275’s onto the front 9.5” rims. Will sell the 255’s or may keep them as spares incase of any tire damage or repairs. Given we won’t have spares, better to have some for those emergencies.

Net effect is wider tires on the existing rims. Oem are stretched and usually result in more damage to rims.
really curious to see how the wider tires will look once you get them on! post a pic when you do please! lol

Reactions: Destiny1701
Yes it’s been a hell of a journey lol. Instantly stopped looking for the Lexus. 🙏🏽

Wife:
‘Ok good…June 4th…kids have 2 soccer games and 3 practices this week and your mother needs her meds delivered by Thursday. Pick up eggs and milk on way home today’. Lol 😂

Nothing like your spouse to give perspective lol.
There is your guarantee that you will be driving your new car extensively that day. Enjoy the ride 😁

Got my first EDD update since ordering, went from 6 weeks to a 13 day window. I guess I should get the loan figured out before June.

MYP MSM/WHITE
OD:4/28
EDD-July 19 - Aug 30
EDD1-June 5 - June 18
Do you have any options like FSD on your car? Or switch from an old MYLR order to a MYP?
Because some of us from last Feb to mid March orders are sitting on the same EDD as you.
It is amazing to see how you jumped the queue from possible Aug delivery to Jun.

Reactions: Larry Healey
Got a message to book delivery. The link gives me a 3 days window starting May 26, despite the fact that I had informed my Tesla store that I will be flying out of country on 25th in several occasions and it was indicated on my file. Spoke to the customer service rep yesterday afternoon. He called the delivery centre while I was on hold and said they said they will try to prepare my car and see if they can deliver today and tomorrow. However I don’t believe they will do that and my car will go to a lucky person. It sucks for just 1 day difference in their schedule. Well will see what happens today and if Tesla cares a bit about customer service.

Yeh there is usually a small cancelation fee. Check with your current insurer. Go with your existing insurer and cancel in renewal? Check the 2 penalties on cancellation, and how much to switch the tesla, as they lock you up on a 1 ur term. Normally it's a 1 months penalty and also depends on how close you are to your renewal.
Thanks. There was a small cancellation fee of $280 with TD to move to CAA. I will wait for my home insurance renewal date before moving over to avoid home cancellation fee. Bank draft and insurance all ready to go for Tesla to delay Saurday's pick up. :p

Got a message to book delivery. The link gives me a 3 days window starting May 26, despite the fact that I had informed my Tesla store that I will be flying out of country on 25th in several occasions and it was indicated on my file. Spoke to the customer service rep yesterday afternoon. He called the delivery centre while I was on hold and said they said they will try to prepare my car and see if they can deliver today and tomorrow. However I don’t believe they will do that and my car will go to a lucky person. It sucks for just 1 day difference in their schedule. Well will see what happens today and if Tesla cares a bit about customer service.
I should take it back. Just got a text and on the app that they booked me tomorrow morning. It seems after all they actually care about customer service. Can’t wait to get into my car. 😉

Do you have any options like FSD on your car? Or switch from an old MYLR order to a MYP?
Because some of us from last Feb to mid March orders are sitting on the same EDD as you.
It is amazing to see how you jumped the queue from possible Aug delivery to Jun.
No fsd or tow, just the white interior. When I was ordering late April the website did show June-July but the original EDD was 07/19-08/30. I'm assuming its a EOQ push?