Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD changed today to June 4 to June 16.
Same.just this morning…now
June 4-8th. So frustrating as I had May 23-June 2nd. My Vaughan SA had confirmed the truck was arriving May 21st and it’s onboard.

Starting to believe certain SA’a internally grab arrived cars for their clients only and have a way to circumvent vin assignment. Few former SA’s mentioned that to me after they had left Tesla. Particularily now when supply is super scarce. :( never believed it but I wonder now.

Getting tired of this and now no guarantee June 4th won’t become June 18th….:(

Same.just this morning…now
June 4-8th. So frustrating as I had May 23-June 2nd. My Vaughan SA had confirmed the truck was arriving May 21st and it’s onboard.

Starting to believe certain SA’a internally grab arrived cars for their clients only and have a way to circumvent vin assignment. Few former SA’s mentioned that to me after they had left Tesla. Particularily now when supply is super scarce. :( never believed it but I wonder now.

Getting tired of this and now no guarantee June 4th won’t become June 18th….:(
You’re moved to a 4 day window?

You’re moved to a 4 day window?
Yep. Not new to me…been at 3 day window before and moved again and again. Means nothing. I’ve been with tesla for 6 yrs now various MS, MX, M3 and now MY to come.

At this point the wife is pushing me to just get a car now. Found a 2020 lexus RX350 Fsport, blk/red, Low 10k mileage on this…we would drive 15k a year on this SUV and 20k on the M3.. for the 2 tanks a month or $250…I’m starting to wonder. Drives beautiful and essentially for her. I’ll at least check it out and start the process of finding a perm SUV.

For 55k vs 88k on the MYP…🤷🏽‍♂️

I was arguing with wife to wait for this date and she gave me the ultimatum a month back…if it delays one more time…that’s it..buy something else .Right now we rent this Hyundai crossover for $1350/month as a second car. Waste.

NoQuarter…I know you have the same MYP blue as my config. Ordered Feb 19th for me.
Let me know if you get a VIN. At this point it’s frustration at having a few SA’s tell me it’s arriving 21st (even as late as the 19th confirmed 21st truck)..and then this. likely something came in and cars were allocated or grabbed asap. It’s a dirty game now for limited cars.

Last edited:
Yep. Not new to me…been at 3 day window before and moved again and again. Means nothing. I’ve been with tesla for 6 yrs now various MS, MX, M3 and now MY to come.

At this point the wife is pushing me to just get a car now. Found a 2020 lexus RX350 Fsport, blk/red, Low 10k mileage on this…we would drive 15k a year on this SUV and 20k on the M3.. for the 2 tanks a month or $250…I’m starting to wonder. Drives beautiful and essentially for her. I’ll at least check it out and start the process of finding a perm SUV.

I was arguing with wife to wait for this date and she gave me the ultimatum a month back…if it delays one more time…that’s it..buy something else .Right now we rent this Hyundai crossover for $1350/month as a second car. Waste.

NoQuarter…I know you have the same MYP blue as my config. Ordered Feb 19th for me.
Let me know if you get a VIN. At this point it’s frustration at having a few SA’s tell me it’s arriving 21st (even as late as the 19th confirmed 21st truck)..and then this. likely something came in and cars were allocated or grabbed asap. It’s a dirty game now for limited cars.
wow.. didn't realize that rental cars are that expensive..

Mine just switched to June 5-June 8 and the app asked for the Bluetooth access. So ours have narrowed together looks like. I sold my car a month ago to make sure I didn’t have to scramble to sell it with the uncertain edd (at the time it was showing mid may edd still) and because clutch was offering $10k more than the Tesla trade in. So I’m in the same boat of not having the second car except I’m not running a rental, we’re just splitting the one for the moment until this one hopefully arrives. Would be nice if our cars are on the lots waiting inspection or a charge port clip or whatever new thing it is this week, and our dates are real and we can get in them for summer.

Mine just switched to June 5-June 8 and the app asked for the Bluetooth access. So ours have narrowed together looks like. I sold my car a month ago to make sure I didn’t have to scramble to sell it with the uncertain edd (at the time it was showing mid may edd still) and because clutch was offering $10k more than the Tesla trade in. So I’m in the same boat of not having the second car except I’m not running a rental, we’re just splitting the one for the moment until this one hopefully arrives. Would be nice if our cars are on the lots waiting inspection or a charge port clip or whatever new thing it is this week, and our dates are real and we can get in them for summer.
The fact your also the same date is comforting lol. At least means our cars are likely on same truck? Maybe delayed at border 🤷🏽‍♂️

We need the 2 as kids in competitive soccer and varying practice and game locations.

Rental prices are also through the roof now …like everything else.

Frig wife sends me this 10 min ago…

🤦🏽‍♂️

The fact your also the same date is comforting lol. At least means our cars are likely on same truck? Maybe delayed at border 🤷🏽‍♂️

We need the 2 as kids in competitive soccer and varying practice and game locations.

🤦🏽‍♂️
I had leased my 2 previous Lexus NX from there. I had a good experience with the dealership.

Reactions: Destiny1701

🤦🏽‍♂️
That Lexus looks awesome and the blue is incredible.
I traded in a Volvo XC60 R design in bursting blue and it was the best car I’ve ever owned by far. It even had a version of autopilot that worked perfect - didn’t phantom brake or anything for 2.5 years. The downside was the $700 annual service for oil change and the $1000 brake job for pads and rotors and the last fill I did a month ago at $130 for the tank (that was in the good old days of $1.70/L ) I know that those are the costs of doing business with these cars but to be honest, I’m happier with my money than without.

So weird. If there is some feedback for tesla that i will give the number of changes in delivery date is not a great customer experience. My previous window has now been moved up to may 24 to May 30. It happens that i dont have work travel planned but this is nuts how they throw a car at you and you need to be on the app watching when to catch it.

🤦🏽‍♂️
I've got a vin in my order page source code - F448xxx. Hopefully since we've got the same car and the same EDD that buys you some time to not have to buy the Lexus

Reactions: MrsWinterWheat
I've got a vin in my order page source code - F448xxx. Hopefully since we've got the same car and the same EDD that buys you some time to not have to buy the Lexus
I should Check mine then. How did you get F488 etc? Did you start the search with 5YJ?

I’d be so happy to not have to buy a Lex as much as I do enjoy the driving experience