Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1.5lbs for the extra 295’s.
And 1.5” for the 275 on fronts.
Total 1.5lbs added weight per wheel/tire.

I took out my 15lb mobile charger and voila. Lol. I know unsprung is different but not doing any slalom in this car. My M3 LR boost is the handler here and drives way Lighter than this crossover. I love the MYP for what it is but it’s not for cornering vs the M3 :)
yea, thats nice. the weight is pretty much the same.
the rule of thumb AFAIK (correct me if im wrong) its about 1 to 4, so 1.5lb per tire is like carrying 24lb, so pretty much insignificant.
coming from a 4runner where my current offroad tires are about 15lb/tire heavier....

1st post but been following this thread for a number of months now.

MYP, MSM, Black, no Tow, no FSD
OD: March 7, 2022
EDD History
March 15: May 11 - June 8
March 23: April 14 - May 12
March 28: May 10 - June 14
May 9: May 27 - June 24
May 27: June 2 - June 16
June 3: June 6 - June 17
June 5: June 8 - June 12
June 6: Schedule deliver June 10, 11, or 12
Delivery Location: Bridgeport, Richmond, BC

VIN: F463XXX

1st post but been following this thread for a number of months now.

MYP, MSM, Black, no Tow, no FSD
OD: March 7, 2022
EDD History
March 15: May 11 - June 8
March 23: April 14 - May 12
March 28: May 10 - June 14
May 9: May 27 - June 24
May 27: June 2 - June 16
June 3: June 6 - June 17
June 5: June 8 - June 12
June 6: Schedule deliver June 10, 11, or 12
Delivery Location: Bridgeport, Richmond, BC

VIN: F463XXX

Same configuration. Pretty much identical order time and estimated delivery dates for me. Scheduled for delivery this Thursday in Surrey.

Just got my first two week window today! June 21 to July 5. Unfortunately I am away June 23 until July 4! I have let the SC know that I will be away, but does anyone have experience with this
Type of situation? I want to make sure they don’t give my car to somebody else if I’m not there to get it! Thanks!
I'd wait when you get closer to your 2-week window later this month
I was originally at June 7-21 for my 2-week until yesterday I received a 4-day window of June 20-24
SA confirmed my MYP is in transit and to wait for text message to schedule pick up

Also check source code to see if you've been assigned a VIN. usually starts with 7SA or 5YJ!

Reactions: nevillator
Does FSD actually makes sense and worth your $ in Canada?
I know in the US they keep release these beta, are they doing the same?

I dont know if FSD will actually be available in Canada in next few years while I have this vehicle in my possession.
(8 ~ 10 years?)
I am not confident it will as I think FSD will either be all on or not available.
All on meaning every single car on the street needs to support some form of FSD.
Also I found quite funny how Elon stated FSD does not work in the city of Toronto because of street cars.
Which place is the delivery? I have ordered one day after after 03/14/22. and my date is still showing 4 weeks range