Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can try this method with the link below. It works for me for my March order and I get March pricing with a $600 increased delivery fee.
However another November order can't get the link to work for him so not sure if that has to do with the older order date. In the US November orders seem to be able to change with old pricing but the US has had that option for much longer. Canada just got the option about a month ago.

Anyways, log out of your account on tesla.com. Enter this URL with your unique RN# at the end: www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RN##########
It will prompt you to login. It will then usually bring you to your Dashboard. Click on the Manage button by your car you ordered. Once into your order page (where you can add FSD etc) enter that URL again into the address bar. See if that works for your order.
Thanks @arbitrage000. I successfully edited my design with a minor tweak to the the link to use Canada domain.
Steps:
1. sign in to Tesla account
2. click Manage on the order
3. use this URL and add the RN# at the end
edit-design/RN##########
4. It should load the design page with `Review Design` button
5. Click `Review Design` and then finalize

Yieeee!!

I have model Y reservation arriving in August (Ontario), now I don’t need as waiting for Hummer EV. I talked with Tesla they don’t allow me to transfer it my cousin. My cousin is ready to buy it but Tesla want me to cancel my my order and loose $250 deposit.

Any other way if someone knows, I appreciate your help.

^buy tesla at old price, get car home, sell for 10k-15k profit or more.
Yes that makes sense too … however my cousin’s car got stolen and wanna help her.

Only option Tesla gave is I buy car and transfer the ownership to her, in that case ministry will tax her on selling price. (or is there any way I can claim back sales tax?)

I just wish Tesla would have an option to consider, they already getting money for the car. Not sure why to add complications. Let the deposit holder decide.

My wife had a Model Y reservation since nov 2021 and we were expecting delivery July16-Aug20 and then…just check around and saw pushed back to Jan-April 2023!! WTH? Anyone else got this problem. Trying to contact anyone at Tesla but no answer.
Wait until tomorrow before panicking - this is a pretty common thing that happens when they are in the process of assigning a VIN. You may have a VIN already in the source code.

Yes that makes sense too … however my cousin’s car got stolen and wanna help her.

Only option Tesla gave is I buy car and transfer the ownership to her, in that case ministry will tax her on selling price. (or is there any way I can claim back sales tax?)

I just wish Tesla would have an option to consider, they already getting money for the car. Not sure why to add complications. Let the deposit holder decide.
there is no tax on family transactions like this. so buy the tesla and sell it/transfer it to her

The family transfer ownership exemption might work for you if you sworn that she's your sister, but it might not work as planned if both of you doesn't have the ability to buy the car outright with cash, or at least to say by you, as financing is not transferrable.

The family transfer ownership exemption might work for you if you sworn that she's your sister, but it might not work as planned if both of you doesn't have the ability to buy the car outright with cash, or at least to say by you, as financing is not transferrable.
Yes, siblings are tax free, sibling in law are not. Parent in law are free. I know this because we recently sold my suv (registered to me) to my sister in law. She had to pay tax. Had my wife's name been on the ownership it would have been tax free.