Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Holy smokes! Did everyone see the increase in Canada’s FSD price? It went from $12,800 CDN to $19,500 while the US went $12,000 USD to $15,000 USD.
I purchased it for $10,600 CDN which wasn’t far off from what the US had it listed for ($10,000 USD)
Holy smokes is right!! I purchased enhanced autopilot and was considering upgrading to FSD for the additional $6400 a few days ago, but the upgrade is now $11700. A bit too expensive for city diving imho.

Hoping the subscription comes to Canada.

Holy smokes! Did everyone see the increase in Canada’s FSD price? It went from $12,800 CDN to $19,500 while the US went $12,000 USD to $15,000 USD.
I purchased it for $10,600 CDN which wasn’t far off from what the US had it listed for ($10,000 USD)
I removed mine yesterday as it was the last day I could remove, delivery on Wednesday. I can’t justify the incomplete FSD for 10600 IMO, let alone 20k, this is just insane.

I read the resale value of FSD really sucks, and I lost confident on FSD which Elon claimed to be a finished product every year. They need to change their licensing model, im not going to pay to help their machine learning process.

Just my thoughts, FSD will come but I don’t think it’s gonna happen in my Model Y’s lifespan. Everyone who wants REAL FSD WILL need to pay high price in the future anyways.

Last edited:
Wow....that's crazy. I added FSD for a few days while waiting but I'm not convinced it will be a finished product for several years. Until then, no thanks.

Reactions: rayli

Whoa! Though I was surprised when it was 12,800 CAD while it was 12,000 USD.

Also looks like EAP went up to 7800 from 6400.

I bought FSD for my 3 at the time for 6600. I am somewhat tempted to add it to my Y order for 10,600. But 19.5K. Geez that is getting a bit stupid.

Holy smokes is right!! I purchased enhanced autopilot and was considering upgrading to FSD for the additional $6400 a few days ago, but the upgrade is now $11700. A bit too expensive for city diving imho.

Hoping the subscription comes to Canada.
Oh no! That is quite the jump too for upgrade!

I removed mine yesterday as it was the last day I could remove, delivery on Wednesday. I can’t justify the incomplete FSD for 10600 IMO, let alone 20k, this is just insane.

I read the resale value of FSD really sucks, and I lost confident on FSD which Elon claimed to be a finished product every year. They need to change their licensing model, im not going to pay to help their machine learning process.

Just my thoughts, FSD will come but I don’t think it’s gonna happen in my Model Y’s lifespan. Everyone who wants REAL FSD WILL need to pay high price in the future anyways.

I have my reservation about FSD, but I am torn between getting it at $10,600 or not at all…

Whoa! Though I was surprised when it was 12,800 CAD while it was 12,000 USD.

Also looks like EAP went up to 7800 from 6400.

I bought FSD for my 3 at the time for 6600. I am somewhat tempted to add it to my Y order for 10,600. But 19.5K. Geez that is getting a bit stupid.
Yah I can’t justify $19,500 but that $10,600 is looking quite nice…

Reactions: rayli
For those who received the $255 order credit for the mobile charger (I think the car should have come with a charger considering I ordered in November 2021) how long was the wait for delivery? Or has anyone received it yet who ordered in the last week or so? I don't even think I have a 'shipped' confirmation yet.

For those who received the $255 order credit for the mobile charger (I think the car should have come with a charger considering I ordered in November 2021) how long was the wait for delivery? Or has anyone received it yet who ordered in the last week or so? I don't even think I have a 'shipped' confirmation yet.
Got Email Aug 31, ordered the same day. Got the Shipping email Sept 3. UPS tracking puts it at Label created step.

When did you order? Mine was on Sept 1st and I have not received a shipping notice either.

When did you order? Mine was on Sept 1st and I have not received a shipping notice either.
Sept 3 actually. I just got a bit concerned when I went through the order process on a new car and the mobile charger wasn't available until December and I hope they're not related. I certainly can't wait until December for a charger! I don't want to start rumours - just seeing what others are experiencing right now.

1662497607375.png

Sept 3 actually. I just got a bit concerned when I went through the order process on a new car and the mobile charger wasn't available until December and I hope they're not related. I certainly can't wait until December for a charger! I don't want to start rumours - just seeing what others are experiencing right now.

View attachment 849634
Lets hope that the ones we order online is faster shipping then the one on the configuration.

Reactions: Quinn Duffy
Lets hope that the ones we order online is faster shipping then the one on the configuration.
I ordered a mobile charger when I placed the order for my M3LR on July 4th. I took delivery of the vehicle on Aug 20 (it came with the mobile charger) and the one I ordered during configuration still hadn't shipped yet. At the same time I ordered a wall charger and it shipped within about 2 days and was at my house within maybe a week. Thankfully I was able to cancel the order after I took delivery and got the $288 back.