Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 days before my window, got pushed back. New window Oct 25 - Nov 8.
This is bull. I really wanted to have the vehicle before the huge hike in gas prices.
I feel you.
Every time I enter a window, on day 1, the EDD pushes further out.

Im 10/5-10/19 right now. Today is 10/5, no VIN, no EDD changes.
Guaranteed that tomorrow, 10/6, it pushes out again. Hoping that at least it's a <10 day window though, and not a 14 or a 28.

Smh

@Dopey44
my edd changed 7 times so far, this is my 8th date. Still on 14 days.
Really disappointing. All factories around the world celebrate record weekly vehicle builds, my dates go back by weeks at each jump, even after the quarter end push.
I'll just go back to the gas station to fill up the beast. So far, $510 in gas last week. The pain is real.

Reactions: Dopey44
@Dopey44
my edd changed 7 times so far, this is my 8th date. Still on 14 days.
Really disappointing. All factories around the world celebrate record weekly vehicle builds, my dates go back by weeks at each jump, even after the quarter end push.
I'll just go back to the gas station to fill up the beast. So far, $510 in gas last week. The pain is real.
jeeze thats either one gas guzzler you have or you drive a hell of a lot! lol. I was crying when my suv was about $150/wk nevermind $500/wk. Agree you need this EV pronto lol.

Reactions: Dopey44
@ThunderBay3Y
4Runner with off-road tires. Did a lot of 401/400/404/DVP/qew at 130+ and at stop and go.
It’s a beast. But also ancient 4l v6 with a 5 speed tranny. Never had a better off-road vehicle. I like it a lot, but the gas prices are killing the deal. The resale value is insane so I will take advantage of that.

My model Y story now:

Me: am I getting my model y in 2022 or 2023?
Tesla: yes !

@canadian.bacon
It's almost 10/6 and I still have 10/5-10/19....

Side note: I've noticed some Austin and Fremont VIN's ending up on Ontario, whereas in BC, it's usually only Fremont VINs (distance wise, makes sense).
But the fact that the east is being supplied by both, I think is a good sign for you.

I'm SOL over here. BC always gets the *sugar* end of the stick (in hockey too - Sundin, Messier, Potvin... nada).

Let's see what happens with my EDD tomorrow morning. Probably going to be 10/12-10/26

EDIT: just realized that the Fremont VIN's in ON were likely all MYP's...so scratch that. We all SOL, lbh.

I've been lurking here for a few weeks as my EDD approaches, and thought I'd add another data point for you obsessives out there =)

Ordered Feb 10: LR / White Ext / White Int / 19" Gemini / 5-seat / No EAP / No FSD
Updated Sep 12: Added FSD (with it costing $20k now it would have been stupid not to add it while I still can for 10)
EDD has been showing as Oct 6 - 20 for about two weeks now. I haven't heard anything from them though.

I've been lurking here for a few weeks as my EDD approaches, and thought I'd add another data point for you obsessives out there =)

Ordered Feb 10: LR / White Ext / White Int / 19" Gemini / 5-seat / No EAP / No FSD
Updated Sep 12: Added FSD (with it costing $20k now it would have been stupid not to add it while I still can for 10)
EDD has been showing as Oct 6 - 20 for about two weeks now. I haven't heard anything from them though.
You will know tomorrow. Seems that if you get into the EDD window then the 2nd day you either get a shorter EDD and VIN or you will get bumped out to a new 2 week window. Fingers crossed for the former.