Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was hoping Matrix may become standard but the original news article said it would just be temporary until around October. Seems like that article was correct as many reporting no matrix on the most recent 57XXXX Vins. 😢
I remember seeing that temporary matrix headlamp article in August but I did see something a couple of weeks ago that said it wasn't actually temporary...that all MY's will have them, especially since all M3's do....it was making a point about streamling manufacturing between all cars, which made a lot of sense.
I'm surprised now to hear that 571's on don't have them :(

MYLR5 | MSM | Black Int | Gemini | Tow |

Vancouver Delivery

OD: 2022/04/08
Original EDD: March 2023

Current EDD updated on 22-10-8
Oct 14th - Oct 28

NEW EDD Updated on 22-10-15
Oct 18 - Oct 27

EDD updated 22-10-15 (Second update today!)

Oct 18 - Oct 25 (First 7 day window)

And I have a vin! 7SAY….NF574XXX

Reactions: Joey_82
@Neel597
another newer VIN picking up before me. How ?
Could it be a showroom model? A couple of week ago I got a call from advisor asking if i wanted to take delivery of a showroom model just before the Q3 end, it had a slightly older VIN compared to more recent deliveries. They called me because it was a different color and upgraded wheels compared to what I had booked a year ago. You could call and ask, maybe the show room model met you spec and they didnt bother to call. On the other side, if its a LR, it probably still has matrix lights compared to the F570+ cars.

Has anyone seen a hike on Destination and Documentation Fee from $1280 to $1880?
I believe $1880 is the new fee....not sure when it changed but I think before June. My MVPA still shows $1280 so they honour the fee at time of ordering.
When I was switching my color from MSM to Blue, it was showing me on the configuration page that I would pay the $1880 if I made the switch. But after making the switch it kept it at $1280.

Could it be a showroom model? A couple of week ago I got a call from advisor asking if i wanted to take delivery of a showroom model just before the Q3 end, it had a slightly older VIN compared to more recent deliveries. They called me because it was a different color and upgraded wheels compared to what I had booked a year ago. You could call and ask, maybe the show room model met you spec and they didnt bother to call. On the other side, if its a LR, it probably still has matrix lights compared to the F570+ cars.
nah, i got the tesla txt that the vehicle left the factory Wednesday and there was no vin or car the previous week (checked with the SA and looked in the system together)

I believe $1880 is the new fee....not sure when it changed but I think before June. My MVPA still shows $1280 so they honour the fee at time of ordering.
When I was switching my color from MSM to Blue, it was showing me on the configuration page that I would pay the $1880 if I made the switch. But after making the switch it kept it at $1280.
My OD was June 27 and I paid $1880.

The dance continues. Back to a 10 day window, but sooner Oct 20 - Oct 29.

Likely to get a text today to schedule pick up! Same thing happened with me as well!
One week windows was Oct 22- Oct 29
Got 10 day window Oct 17 - Oct 26
Got the tex to schedule the pick up in couple hours

Same here - my 1 week window turned into 9-10 day window (with an earlier date) and then shortly after received an email to schedule pickup.

Reactions: canadian.bacon