Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congrats!! What was your order date? Did you get a 2023 VIN (P in 10th position)?
I saw a couple 2023 MYP VINs reported in the 2023 VIN thread.
Thanks! I actually ordered back in March, but had it on hold until Oct. After I removed the hold, delivery date scheduled 2 weeks later. It’s a F574 VIN, still 2022 - the SA says that I’ll still have USS (according to some code in their system), but will confirm on delivery.

Reactions: arbitrage000
I know somebody asked about vehicle replacement/depreciation with TDMM. Asked my agent, this is what she told me:

The vehicle replacement coverage should be the depreciation waiver coverage. Some companies offer the options for 2 year, 3 year or 5 year, but there is no option with Economical. It’s a 5 year endorsement with Economical.
You have this on your 2020 Toyota and I will add it to your Tesla.

Note: A depreciation waiver is an optional endorsement that means your car insurance policy will offer replacement value if your NEW car is stolen or damaged beyond repair in a total loss accident.
My take: If Tesla continues to raise the prices, they will cover replacement value, not original value.

Reactions: Joey_82
I was trying to catch the trend on updating from white to black interior
I believe $1880 is the new fee....not sure when it changed but I think before June. My MVPA still shows $1280 so they honour the fee at time of ordering.
When I was switching my color from MSM to Blue, it was showing me on the configuration page that I would pay the $1880 if I made the switch. But after making the switch it kept it at $1280.
you were right. I pulled the trigger switching to all black interior :( The price stayed the same after the switch at $1280

Last edited:
Reactions: canadian.bacon
Seems to be an Inventory surplus on MYP. Most are 2023

Interesting to see some actual inventory.... But please don't tempt me again like that 😄

These are probably mostly speculation cars and since the market is turning, and they're no longer selling above MSRP, flippers are no longer taking delivery. I bet you MYLR will start showing in stock soon as well.
Already one MYLR in Vancouver...2022 though but hasn't been there long. I'd never buy it unless they removed the FSD. Not sure if they will do that?

Capture.JPG

Newly joined TMC. Almost the same configuration and order date as yours.
Ordered MYLR March 6, config 7 Seat, Tow, Black Interior & White exterior
Original est delivery Dec 2022
Last month it was OCT 25-NOV 29
Last week it became Nov 2 - Nov 30.
Hi! Also new to TMC. We ordered on March 13, 2022, MYLR, 7 seats, white exterior, black interior, 19" Gemini Wheels, tow. So, pretty much the same configuration and only a week later OD. The pickup will in Saskatoon. Up until last week, the estimated delivery window was Oct. 26 - Nov. 31. Then it changed to Nov.30 - Dec. 31, and still showing the same window for a week now.