Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! Also new to TMC. We ordered on March 13, 2022, MYLR, 7 seats, white exterior, black interior, 19" Gemini Wheels, tow. So, pretty much the same configuration and only a week later OD. The pickup will in Saskatoon. Up until last week, the estimated delivery window was Oct. 26 - Nov. 31. Then it changed to Nov.30 - Dec. 31, and still showing the same window for a week now.
Yeah almost the same configuration, mine EDD changed for the first time to two weeks. Now it's Nov 9-Nov 23.

Parcel shelf now coming on cars made in Freemont post Oct 20! I wonder if it comes on the 7 seaters.

Well, missed that one also...
Missed 2023 production by 1 week, missed matrix lights by ~3weeks, missed parcel shelf by 2 weeks.
I hope the USSs are worth it because that is the only thing I will not miss out on :)

Took delivery just now. No parcel , we don't care about that anyway. It has the mud flaps PPF, and I think the matrix lights, the cover seems like a dark grey, not chrome/silver. Tires - Continentals.
No panel gaps, no scratches, no panels unpainted, all weatherstrips ok, all seems to be in total perfect order, at least so far. I took about 20 min to go on the outside and about 10 min inside, give or take. By the time they removed my plates from the trade-in, finished the paperwork and did the orientation, all in one 1 hour.

Took delivery just now. No parcel , we don't care about that anyway. It has the mud flaps PPF, and I think the matrix lights, the cover seems like a dark grey, not chrome/silver. Tires - Continentals.
No panel gaps, no scratches, no panels unpainted, all weatherstrips ok, all seems to be in total perfect order, at least so far. I took about 20 min to go on the outside and about 10 min inside, give or take. By the time they removed my plates from the trade-in, finished the paperwork and did the orientation, all in one 1 hour.
Congrats! Long wait but worth it!

Took delivery today in Kitchener. Blue MYLR with geminis and tow hitch. No matrix, parcel shelf and a 2022 model. It does have USS.
It was busy and the employee that greeted me was new. Took a while to find my car on the lot except it was inside in the showroom. Looked great but found a few issues. The left rear drivers door ppf had bubbles, the tow hitch cover had several significant scratches, the interior headliner where it meets the top of the hatch was sagging and not covered by the rubber moulding, there was plastic wrapping sticking out from the A pillar roofline and there was a scratch on the front bumper near the passenger headlight. A second employee came out to look at it and said “yea, I’m gonna take it in” and returned the vehicle to the service bay. It was brought back out and the new employee, who had no knowledge of what had been rectified, proceeded with the purchase process. I redirected him to the issues, had a look and the ppf had been fixed, the scratch was repaired but the two other items weren’t addressed.
Sooo. The new employee documented the defects on his tablet and then I was advised to create a service ticket, with photos and description, as well. A service appt is now scheduled.
It took a while but I’m happy with the car and how it drives. This is my second Tesla.
I’ve already installed the Tuxmat mats, interior bins, Quickbandit plate holder etc etc. Now its time for PPF and tint. Btw, the front licence plate was barely affixed….

Took delivery today in Kitchener. Blue MYLR with geminis and tow hitch. No matrix, parcel shelf and a 2022 model. It does have USS.
It was busy and the employee that greeted me was new. Took a while to find my car on the lot except it was inside in the showroom. Looked great but found a few issues. The left rear drivers door ppf had bubbles, the tow hitch cover had several significant scratches, the interior headliner where it meets the top of the hatch was sagging and not covered by the rubber moulding, there was plastic wrapping sticking out from the A pillar roofline and there was a scratch on the front bumper near the passenger headlight. A second employee came out to look at it and said “yea, I’m gonna take it in” and returned the vehicle to the service bay. It was brought back out and the new employee, who had no knowledge of what had been rectified, proceeded with the purchase process. I redirected him to the issues, had a look and the ppf had been fixed, the scratch was repaired but the two other items weren’t addressed.
Sooo. The new employee documented the defects on his tablet and then I was advised to create a service ticket, with photos and description, as well. A service appt is now scheduled.
It took a while but I’m happy with the car and how it drives. This is my second Tesla.
I’ve already installed the Tuxmat mats, interior bins, Quickbandit plate holder etc etc. Now its time for PPF and tint. Btw, the front licence plate was barely affixed….
I picked it up in KW as well, I was the only customer there. Only one other person showed up for a test drive. I was there close to 5PM.
Curious enough, mine didnt come with the parcel shelf; also, upon further inspection, i do not have the matrix lights, but I do have the uss.
My car was absolutely spotless. I think we dealt with the same individual, but it was ok for us.

For all the peeps that are still waiting for their vehicles. It is a long wait. However, I woke up this morning and went straight to the garage, yeap, its real, its there, and IT IS MINE !

This was me this morning:

the-ring-guru.gif