Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla just gave me access to the car via the app. Not scheduled to pickup for 2 more hours. Is that normal? I thought I had to accept the car first? Maybe they are trying to force this last of 2022 car on me...LOL
From what I remember you have to be at the service centre and log into your account (via their computer) to accept which will unlock the vehicle. Until then you may have "access" but can't really do anything.

At least that's what I remember.

Have fun!

Reactions: arbitrage000
I probably wouldn't be too worried yet, but maybe give them a call. The only issue is that you will likely need VIN to arrange insurance. And if your provider takes awhile it could delay you. If you don't have it by early next week then definitely give them a ring.

Also VIN for registration if you are doing that on your own.

Did you get yours? I thought pickup was yesterday....
Yes I did. Here is a quick summary I posted in a few other threads (I'm following too many threads...LOL).

Picked up my 2022 MYLR today. Couldn't find anything wrong with the panels or paint. Interior was spotless. Drove it on a 2hr road trip. A blast to drive.

FWIW: Had USS, old cameras (based off the comparison M3 shots found online), no matrix, no cargo.
Also of note there were a number of 2023 Fremont MYLRs. I checked 6 of them. All outfitted the same as mine with USS, old cameras, no matrix (didn't check for cargo).

The M3s didn't have USS and had the new camera design.

So seems 2023 doesn't mean anything. Probably the non-USS MYs will have the new cameras. But seems if you have USS you don't get new cameras....at least based on my relatively small sample size.

Here it is and next to my father-in-law's EV6.

tempImageA3APcw.jpg
tempImagetTAVLL.jpg

Attachments

• tempImagegm3bcO.jpg
    tempImagegm3bcO.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 56
  • tempImagecII2Ve.jpg
    tempImagecII2Ve.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Yes I did. Here is a quick summary I posted in a few other threads (I'm following too many threads...LOL).

Picked up my 2022 MYLR today. Couldn't find anything wrong with the panels or paint. Interior was spotless. Drove it on a 2hr road trip. A blast to drive.

FWIW: Had USS, old cameras (based off the comparison M3 shots found online), no matrix, no cargo.
Also of note there were a number of 2023 Fremont MYLRs. I checked 6 of them. All outfitted the same as mine with USS, old cameras, no matrix (didn't check for cargo).

The M3s didn't have USS and had the new camera design.

So seems 2023 doesn't mean anything. Probably the non-USS MYs will have the new cameras. But seems if you have USS you don't get new cameras....at least based on my relatively small sample size.

Here it is and next to my father-in-law's EV6.

View attachment 869053 View attachment 869054
The blue looks sexy. Hopefully we don’t have any problem picking up on Tuesday.

Reactions: arbitrage000
How does one check the source code for a VIN?
If using Chrome:
Go into your Manage order page.
Hit Ctrl+U
It will open up a new window with the code.
Hit Ctrl+F (brings up search box)
Type in 7SAY
It will find the VIN if it is there. Before mine showed up 7SAY did hit on one or two things in the search but they weren't a full VIN.