Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My first post here. Stumbled on the forum trying to get a better idea of delivery times in Canada.

MYLR blue w/black interior, no other options
OD: Thursday, March 21, 2023
EDD: Generic April to June 2023

Excited to make the jump to an EV when it does finally arrive!

Order date: Feb 3, MYLR7, no other options
EDD1: April 25-June 5
2/17: VIN assigned and received text to schedule delivery for following week
2/18: Order placed on hold as I was not ready for delivery
4/3: order reactivated
EDD2: April-June

Hoping to get offered delivery as quickly as back in February but not holding my breath!

Order date: Feb 3, MYLR7, no other options
EDD1: April 25-June 5
2/17: VIN assigned and received text to schedule delivery for following week
2/18: Order placed on hold as I was not ready for delivery
4/3: order reactivated
EDD2: April-June

Hoping to get offered delivery as quickly as back in February but not holding my breath!
Updated EDD today: April 20 - May 4

Anyone order a Performance model? Its hard to see what's going on with performance as the google sheet doesn't show any getting a VIN in May and I have a feeling they are having a hard time sourcing something for the performance model. I get there is a global issue but don't write on the website 3-5 week lead time when mine is saying longer than 5 weeks. That's truly misleading. Hence why I didn't bother with FSD. "City Driving coming later this year". Ya you guys said that 4 years ago. Tesla sucks at transparency.
I ordered my MYP on 03/23 and just got an updated EDD of April 17-May 1st

Reactions: zephron
MYP | White Ext | Black Int | No Tow | No FSD

03/26 - Ordered a MYLR5 version of the above config (Apr - Jun EDD)
02/02 - Upgraded to MYP (Apr EDD)

Just waiting now. Hopefully the EDD stays in April since I'm doing a trade-in.
Welp, I found the exact model I wanted but with a white interior so I jumped on it and now have delivery scheduled for April 15!

Sadly, my advisor decided to entirely ghost me so I had to eat my deposit to secure this one before someone else jumped on it. Have to re-do my trade in again but hoping my trade-in won't be horribly affected.

• Love
Reactions: zephron