Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ChargeFox EV charging Network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bit rich Chargefox claiming to have added IKEA Canberra. They were already installed and working via eoApp.

There have been rumours about IKEA starting to charge for the power at some point so maybe the switch to Chargefox was to enable or simplify billing.

Interesting development in Adelaide with the Franklin St chargers, that sit next to the Tesla Superchargers.

FB_IMG_1692443547916.jpg

Interesting development in Adelaide with the Franklin St chargers, that sit next to the Tesla Superchargers.

View attachment 966458

Great. That’s what I suggested to them. One of them had been down on and off for over a year! When I went over there, it was an interesting experience to watch a parade of different EV models - BMW IX, Polestar, BYD Atto , Outlander PHEV, even a cheapskate Tesla model 3 owner - waiting to charge at the sole remaining > 50kw non-Tesla charger in Adelaide CBD. 😂

Screenshot from May 2023
IMG_2050.jpeg

Part of the DCAV rollout, my local council stealth opened 2 50kw stalls at the .. surprise.. council civic centre. Probably for the use of councillors and staff 🤡.. and of course, it’s free to charge 🙄

Interestingly enough, DCAV rollout map does not include a link to PlugShare, while every other operational charger does have a PlugShare link. 🤔

But some people have already checked in at the site.

Wyndham City Council Civic Centre | Werribee, VIC | EV Station

1692841369740.jpeg

Reactions: AussieOwner
Wow. Didn’t know Leongatha’s DCAV funded 60kw charger is now active. Helps with the trip to Wilson’s Prom with one more 50kw charger due in November (DCAV funded, but Evie).

It is meagre for such an important tourist DESTINATION wink wink, but what can you do 🥴

South Gippsland Shire Offices
9-15 Smith St, Leongatha VIC 3953, Australia

South Gippsland Shire Offices | Leongatha, VIC | EV Station

Reactions: bay74 and mukaibot

View attachment 966458
Ive drien past then a few times and, yeah, they always seem broken. Hopefully some other stations get installed to replace them, or another SC site commissioned. We cant suggest the parklands for the fear of ACC dragon smiting us but even somewhere near mile end, plenty of empty parking near the home maker centre and lots of big power available near the train lines..

I was just driving past southgate plaza (Reynella, SA) and then over to Collonades Shopping centre, plenty of space and high voltage lines in both car parks for chargers. Its a shame there is no infrastructure in this area, im writing a letter to our local member to see what the go is. My guess is the local council want money from the state government, at least enough to pay for a few country golf club memberships..

I was just driving past southgate plaza (Reynella, SA) and then over to Collonades Shopping centre, plenty of space and high voltage lines in both car parks for chargers. Its a shame there is no infrastructure in this area, im writing a letter to our local member to see what the go is. My guess is the local council want money from the state government, at least enough to pay for a few country golf club memberships..
You could also approach the shopping centre management with a suggestion.....

Chargefox also have their own suggestion form at Location Suggestion – Chargefox

Chargefox also have a template for writing to your local MP - Write to Your Local MP – Chargefox

Reactions: Hairyman and dronus