Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love all the MYLR vs MYP discussions but it looks to me that it is the body color that dictates what is coming out of the Fremont factory. Looks like white is on the line. Blue was the color before and ??? is next. What say you?
So what is the least sold color? Red? If that's the case I hope because I spent a little more for that and decided not to get the induction wheels that mine gets here sooner since it'll be more of a unicorn with the MCR and gemini wheels.

Does anyone here know the process with transferring tags from a prior vehicle to a new Tesla? I just paid the property tax on my current vehicle which I plan on selling before delivery day and those tags don’t expire until 7/22. I know I have to pay the sales tax which is something in the realm of $500 for the state of South Carolina. I would assume I just pay that and they send me an updated registration without having to pay property taxes until my tags expire.

For reference, I transferred the tags from my truck that I sold private party (I was told to maintain insurance on the truck after I sold it) to the car I purchased earlier this year at a dealer, and I just had to pay the sales tax. Really don’t want to be hit with two property tax bills back to back🙁

🚨😂dumb question alert😂🚨:
How do you schedule a test drive with Tesla? We don’t have a local showroom, so a guy from our local Tesla FB page was nice enough to show us his MY before we ordered, but I’ve never actually driven one myself. We’ll be in Nashville next week, so I’m thinking of trying to stop by their showroom and see if we can take a MY out. Do you call them ahead of time to schedule or can that be done online or just by walk-in?
I live a couple of hours from a showroom, but they have/had a demo car parked in a country club plugged into a charger. I arranged a time with a remote sales associate. I sent them a photo of my driver’s license.
At my appointment, I just went there. I called their number and they just remotely unlocked it. No strings or limitations.
A very handy way to try it. We set it up for 30-minutes but I probably could have had more. I was totally new to it and that is really not enough.