Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
tesla emailed me an updated agreement overnight. they dropped the price on my car by $1,000. the 7 seat option is now $3k vs $4k and they've updated our invoice to reflect it.
nice.png

• Funny
Reactions: Skunis and zroger73
Well, today's the day I was told my car was supposed to arrive at the SC, though I'm not scheduled for delivery until Monday. I was going for picking up late as possible in case prices drop again, but looks like probably not based on MY inventory going down.

Wondering if they will let me know when it arrives and ask me about picking up early?
It has happened for some in the thread and am hoping for the same - our vehicle supposedly arrives today too..

Some of us still creep around here... :)

At least now I can lament that my car is getting the PPF put on and I have to wait until Monday to pick it up...
Well this thread could always turn into folks who ordered after Jan '23 bitching about price drops, celebrating price increases and/or lamenting newly released model features we missed out on. :D

Does your spouse have a separate Tesla account? Can they see the order information in their app? My husband’s account does not show the order. Is there a way to link his account to mine?
My spouse could not see the order info in their app; the app for them was (pretty much) useless until the vehicle was delivered.

Starting getting all the goodies I bought for the car. More coming today.

See THIS right here is why we bought the MYLR - add 500 pounds of crap and tada you have a MYSR. 🙃

I think our house is beginning to sag a bit on one side due to my "tesla corner" in the basement - my dear wife has NO idea what's been going on during this waiting period... well she probably does but has chosen to ignore it for now.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: rjackey
Wow you are definitely all-in on Tesla vehicles - shooting for the whole set? ;) - I might have to start lurking over at the Cybertruck Forum.

Your VIN serial seems to track with production and your OD relative to those of us who ordered much earlier assuming the serial # includes all MY types.
Thanks. This MYAWD is the wife’s. While I still hold a launch day CT reservation, I think I’m just going to keep the Rivian.

70432230092__982252B1-81AA-4C87-B83A-714ADBA418B4.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone determined the transportation time for an Austin MY to Seattle? With a Fremont VIN, it's three days - but I have no idea what to expect with an Austin VIN. I received my VIN on Tuesday, but my EDD is 5/10-17. Thoughts? Anyone in Seattle have experience?

Took my Y in for service for panel gaps on Wednesday. Took it in at 10 AM, picked it up at 6PM. Service was free of course and they did an excellent job. Communication was great and they even fixed a few other minor things I didnt even notice. I definitely recommend doing a walk around after you take the car home, harder to spot things from the excitement of taking delivery on site IMO. Overall very happy with this vehicle!

I bought floor mats for front/back and rear trunk. I bought a rear trunk organizer for food shopping etc. Bought the wheel covers others have discussed here and I bought jack pad pucks.

I was looking to buy the covers for the rear vents. I never did for the M3 so not sure.
I think I'm going to avoid getting the trunk mat this time. Have those in both our current cars and it has spent most of the time outside the car because it makes it much more challenging to get to the compartments underneath.