Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OBVIOUSLY Musk didn't watch the video either before he responded to Vern. ;) Don't be dense. Anyone in America or South Africa would be seeing Red after hearing what Vern said. Full stop.

Not *once* did I talk about Musk's other accomplishments because it was not relevant to the main point at hand. Musk and his TEAM, TEAM, TEAM set aside whatever they would normally be doing (launching cars into space could be one of the possibilities).
The point is at BEST - Musk and Team deserves credit for trying to help. At worst, Musk and Team deserve five minutes of STFU time from their incessant critics.

I'm not asking you to glorify Tesla and Elon with every stroke. No one is. Just asking you to take a hard look at yourself on why everything Elon and Tesla triggers an irrational hatred.

I see it is a fruitless endeavor to continue any kind of discussion with you in an online setting as your dip switch is stuck on "KILL ALL PERCEIVED FUDSTERS" mode, so welcome to my ignore list. Something I probably should have done a long time ago, and likely a decision that would have avoided me getting temp-banned.

scaesare said:
I look forward to your constructive dialog here...

Obviously someone didn't watch the video. :rolleyes:

I love it when people pull out the holier than thou card and, in the midst of a debate, get flustered and start tossing out the incredibly irrational "so-and-so did *insert feat*....when's the last time you did *insert feat*, huh???" argument. Like if none of us Average Joes launched a car into space or started a multi billion dollar company, we are worthless and can't possibly levy any criticism against the person that performed such feats. "Oh, you hate POTUS? Well when's the last time you were President of the free world, loser!"

But I digress. Carry on and continue your posts of labeling people haters and calling us mentally ill because people like me don't glorify Elon and Tesla with every keystroke. I guess that kind of behavior is encouraged on this forum, right @ohmman ?

Well, so much for that.

Goading... a good "first 24 hours back after being banned" strategy.

I see it is a fruitless endeavor to continue any kind of discussion with you in an online setting as your dip switch is stuck on "KILL ALL PERCEIVED FUDSTERS" mode, so welcome to my ignore list. Something I probably should have done a long time ago, and likely a decision that would have avoided me getting temp-banned.

ThesmellofElonsMuskdrivesmecrazy.com is available if you want to start a new forum devoted to hating on our Supreme and Glorious leader.

Yeah, I just read that too. I wish Elon would just relax. Everything is going well in general. Model 3 ramp is on track. Profitability around the corner. He should take a couple weeks off with some friends.

Yeah, what could be bothering him so much? I mean, profit is right around the corner, right? No need to raise capital, right?

If those things are true, the shorts have zero effect on him...and yet his statements tell me he is very worried about the shorts. That tells me that Elon knows one of the above statements is NOT true. Market seems to have read it the same way. If they are past the operating issues...”why say the worst is yet to come” (I assume he means model 3, as SolarCity is still nowhere)

I think the phrase “the worst is yet to come” will be remembered for a very long time...I just hope there is someone left to pay for my supercharging.

If they are past the operating issues...”why say the worst is yet to come” (I assume he means model 3, as SolarCity is still nowhere)

I think the phrase “the worst is yet to come” will be remembered for a very long time...I just hope there is someone left to pay for my supercharging.

Playing fast and loose with context there, maybe read the rest of it.

Yeah, what could be bothering him so much? I mean, profit is right around the corner, right? No need to raise capital, right?

If those things are true, the shorts have zero effect on him...and yet his statements tell me he is very worried about the shorts. That tells me that Elon knows one of the above statements is NOT true. Market seems to have read it the same way. If they are past the operating issues...”why say the worst is yet to come” (I assume he means model 3, as SolarCity is still nowhere)

Read it again. Worst is yet to come is in reference to personal anguish from shorts and people who take what he says out of context.

• Informative
Reactions: mongo and AWDtsla
Read it again. Worst is yet to come is in reference to personal anguish from shorts and people who take what he says out of context.

Right. But why would that make sense? If what he claims for Q3/4 is true...it should be an enjoyable victory lap. He should be looking forward to dancing on the grave of the shorts. But instead he’s wrecked. The only explanation I can find for why he would still be worried about shorts is that they need to raise capital with an equity sale or they need to have the convertible debt taken in shares.

WHY is Elon worried about the shorts? (In your counter narrative)

Status
Not open for further replies.