Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fargo, ND

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I tried the Lat/Long, but didn't have good results, but this is what the address (5680 23rd Avenue South) brings up.

upload_2019-6-22_15-35-8.png

Just a wild guess, but if I had to pick a spot in the Caseys parking lot, around the back east side against the service road across from the dumpsters would be the least disruptive. The entrances are on the other side, so fewer people would park there normally, it won't take away other customers' parking as much.

So the work order meant they'd finish the utilities survey/flag before the 27th? Looks like it's done already.

As I said, that's where I'd expect the chargers if this is the place. It would be a busy day in Caseys if they needed those spots for ICE customers, and it doesn't look like they block the delivery trucks coming to the back door.

There's a new One Call ticket (on 6/19/2019) for 5680 23RD AVENUE SOUTH (Casey's)
I don't really mean to rain on anyone's parade, but I'm confused as to why some people seem to be treating the new One Call ticket and location change as good news. It's explicitly listed as a survey for designing the station. I.e. to let them create and draw accurate plans of the site, not for enabling imminent construction (locating the lines to avoid hitting them when digging). To me, and the others who have commented on this, that says that they've switched locations and are just now potentially restarting the site design and development process on the new spot in preparation for eventually applying for approvals and permits. If accurate, I wouldn't expect a building permit to be approved for at least another 4-6 months. Basically, to me, this looks like a 7 month step backwards as the survey for the old location was done in November 2018.

So we just got a call from the Element Hotel in Fargo (we had asked them about charging) - the front desk said that they have heard that groundbreaking on the SC occurs tomorrow - too late for our trip to Winnipeg but HEY - it would be nice! Maybe the dominoes will fall and the pathway up north will become charged!

That is great news if accurate. Does anybody see progress today?