Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Features we didn't know we wanted?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Syncing is not the issue, it's having the ability to SWITCH OFF the passenger side airflow.!
Not an elegant solution but given the climate control can be set to auto, I wonder if setting the passenger temperature to the current cabin temperature would deactivate the fans?

A small digital thermometer placed near the cars cabin temperature sensor (under the cars display) then the passenger temperature could be adjusted to match the readout on the digital thermometer?

Granted, not ideal as you'd have to change the passenger temp during the journey but if it's that uncomfortable for her it may be worth a shot.

EDIT: Or use duct tape (presumably on the vents) as @OttoR suggests :)

I'd love an option for motorway lane changing on standard AP eg. Indicate - AP goes to hold mode, indicator off + in between lines for the new lane AP reactivates. It's the only thing that really bugs me is the frequent bing bong followed by bong bing (yes I know Joe mode reduces the volume of the bongs) on every manual lane change, but it's not so frustrating for me to pay for FSD!

Went out for a drive in my partner's new Peugeot e208 at the weekend - on the motorway I put on lane assist and cruise and the car took over. When we came up behind a car, indicated, pulled out and then the lane assist reapplied in the centre lane automatically with no noise or fuss. Once we were past the cars, indicated, pulled back in, and it took over again in silence without intervention from me.

I'm now jealous of a Peugeot...

Enhanced Autopilot / FSD on SaaS would be amazing. I’d definitely pay a sensible monthly fee for either.

Just curious. Whats your range of 'sensible monthly fee'?

When subscription was first muted, iirc FSD was around $6k at that time, the $100/month was discussed. I think that discussion moved on to twice that now. $25 was also suggested as iirc Cruise were pitching at that level, but I don't think that was L3 or higher.

Tesla's 'full self-driving' feature is coming in subscription form

Super Cruise and Ultra Cruise monthly payments

Last edited:
Not an elegant solution but given the climate control can be set to auto, I wonder if setting the passenger temperature to the current cabin temperature would deactivate the fans?

A small digital thermometer placed near the cars cabin temperature sensor (under the cars display) then the passenger temperature could be adjusted to match the readout on the digital thermometer?

Granted, not ideal as you'd have to change the passenger temp during the journey but if it's that uncomfortable for her it may be worth a shot.

EDIT: Or use duct tape (presumably on the vents) as @OttoR suggests :)

I've found a compromise that works keeping the car ventilated as long as there are no back seat passengers & its not raining!

Hopefully a new icon on the main front screen to simply switch between strength of regen braking . I prefer min regen on motorway driving and max regen in city driving. The former activates the brake light everytime i ease off the accelerator and drives the car behind me crazy. You currently need to 3 icon presses to do that on the M3. You can alter the strength on the flappy paddle on the Kona and is really useful.

Moderator comments - all posts discussing this moved to Regenerative Braking - regen

Last edited by a moderator: