Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2 poll to say when you got it

On which model have you received the 6.2 firmware update?

• Classic Model S

Votes: 98 37.7%
  • Auto-pilot model S

Votes: 57 21.9%
  • Dual-drive (non perf)

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • P85D

Votes: 84 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I believe only the P85D models are meant to receive the 155mph limit

Should be both P85D and 85D:

Untitled.png

Interesting, I wonder if they recently changed that (perhaps with the intro of the 70D to differentiate the 85D enough).

When it was first introduced, 85D was expected to do 0-60 mph in 5.2 seconds with a total of 376 hp. 4.4 is substantially better!

Interesting, I wonder if they recently changed that (perhaps with the intro of the 70D to differentiate the 85D enough).

When it was first introduced, 85D was expected to do 0-60 mph in 5.2 seconds with a total of 376 hp. 4.4 is substantially better!
Yes, the specs of the 85D got a noticeable lift at the same time the 70D was introduced. Everyone ASSUMES that this will be enabled retroactively for all 85D, but we of course don't know that that's true...

Tell me about it! I. Still on 6.1. :(. Where's the love, Tesla?
The sad irony that you, who implemented the firmware tracker for all of us (and did so literally over night, improving on a crazy idea of mine), still haven't been able to add your own entry to that... seems unfair.
Come on, Tesla, we know you are reading this forum. Go push this out to Hank (you might want to add the last five of your VIN here, HankLloydRight - just in case) :)

The sad irony that you, who implemented the firmware tracker for all of us (and did so literally over night, improving on a crazy idea of mine), still haven't been able to add your own entry to that... seems unfair.
Come on, Tesla, we know you are reading this forum. Go push this out to Hank (you might want to add the last five of your VIN here, HankLloydRight - just in case) :)

Heh. Or they're making a statement. "Make a tool to help track our inner workings...we'll show you!" :)

You don't have any valuable horses you're particularly fond of, do you?

LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Question to throw out to the group. Right now, the tracker is tracking all firmware updates, even on the same car. So if a car has 2 or more updates, those individual updates are all counted in the totals.

I can change it so when a car gets updated, the update "event" moves from the previous update date to the most recent date, therefore shifting the count to the most recent reported update date (and version).

I can do it "both ways" depending on the report, but that might throw people off when the totals columns don't add up, since in some reports each upgrade is counted, and in other reports, each car is counted for it's most recent update.

Which way would you like to see each report? Counting by each firmware update, or counting by car (most recent update)?

Okay, so I registered for that logmysc app. But there needs to be a way to edit my car settings. I was working on a tablet at the time and touched the wrong button, so all the defaults were used - so my classic (Dec 2013) P85 is showing up as having autopilot features.

Okay, so I registered for that logmysc app. But there needs to be a way to edit my car settings. I was working on a tablet at the time and touched the wrong button, so all the defaults were used - so my classic (Dec 2013) P85 is showing up as having autopilot features.

The web app was built in one day to facilitate the immediate collection of firmware releases. I've fixed the record for your car.

At some point in the future, I'll add editing capabilities to the app, but it's not a priority, since except for entry errors, there's really no need to edit a car's attributes. So I'm doing that manually now as a few people have requested.

Question to throw out to the group. Right now, the tracker is tracking all firmware updates, even on the same car. So if a car has 2 or more updates, those individual updates are all counted in the totals.

I can change it so when a car gets updated, the update "event" moves from the previous update date to the most recent date, therefore shifting the count to the most recent reported update date (and version).

I can do it "both ways" depending on the report, but that might throw people off when the totals columns don't add up, since in some reports each upgrade is counted, and in other reports, each car is counted for it's most recent update.

Which way would you like to see each report? Counting by each firmware update, or counting by car (most recent update)?

I would like it to count every update. So literally count all events. Otherwise older events in the weekly view will disappear...

I also would really like a way to sort the big table by the different columns.

I would like it to count every update. So literally count all events. Otherwise older events in the weekly view will disappear...

I also would really like a way to sort the big table by the different columns.

In my mind, one of the main reasons to consolidate the updates would be just to be able to tell how many different people are contributing. But since we can see that anyway, by seeing the number of unique contributors, I agree with dirkhh that it would be better to count every update.

Perhaps you could add the stat "average number of updates per car reporting", to help give a feel for how many cars are being updated vs. how many people are reporting multiple updates.

In my mind, one of the main reasons to consolidate the updates would be just to be able to tell how many different people are contributing. But since we can see that anyway, by seeing the number of unique contributors, I agree with dirkhh that it would be better to count every update.

Perhaps you could add the stat "average number of updates per car reporting", to help give a feel for how many cars are being updated vs. how many people are reporting multiple updates.

That's good. But simply having # of cars might help, too