Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 6.2 poll to say when you got it

On which model have you received the 6.2 firmware update?

• Classic Model S

Votes: 98 37.7%
  • Auto-pilot model S

Votes: 57 21.9%
  • Dual-drive (non perf)

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • P85D

Votes: 84 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PM HankLloydRight - he made the very wise decision not to ask for / track email addresses. This eases many people's privacy concerns, less overhead, etc. But it means no way to send you a password reset link.
So the price for improving all of our privacy is that Hank needs to do these resets manually.
Yet one more thing that I appreciate about his work on this tool.

Understood. Hank PM'd me with my PIN, and I just updated the tracker with my latest info.

I received it today -- got the mobile app alert 6 hours or so ago. Classic/Discontinued 60...

Kind of wish the update install could be triggered from the mobile app... I'm just a few thousand miles away from the car. Guess I'll update when I get home tomorrow evening...

Ok, for my next trick..

Download this Excel file (yes, you will get security warnings because it has a macro).. http://logmysc.com/download/FirmwareUpdate.xlsm

This will pull in the "build by model" chart from the report page, and create/update a pivot table to present the data in a more friendly fashion.

The macro is set to update the data every five minutes and dynamically update the pivot table as well. Or you can click the "Update" button to make it do its thing.

To turn off the auto-updates in Excel, go to "Data.. Connections.. " click "Web Connection".. properties.. and change the refresh settings.

And for anyone else wanting to do something similar, each chart in the report page has a tag name in parentheses.. i.e. "model-build-ap".. you can use this URL to extract just that table's HTML: http://logmysc.com/track-exp.php?ver=6.2&section=model-build-ap then you can import that URL into any tool of your desire.

Just got mine today 6.2 v.153. Classic 85 w tech and no autopilot in Canada.

I logged onto the tracker but messed up my car description -- how do I edit the car parameters? Can't seem to do it on the iPad nor enter the firmware update log. Will try from the Mac later on.

Might also be worth adding a country as another datapoint on the tracker.

Just got mine today 6.2 v.153. Classic 85 w tech and no autopilot in Canada.

I logged onto the tracker but messed up my car description -- how do I edit the car parameters? Can't seem to do it on the iPad nor enter the firmware update log. Will try from the Mac later on.

Might also be worth adding a country as another datapoint on the tracker.

I corrected your entry. Yes, a geography attribute will be in the next incarnation.

Just received 6.2 (2.4.153) today.
Classic S85.
--edit--
I have removed the front passenger seat (so there is always an error message that the car can't communicate with the passenger seat). Update was successful anyway.

Interesting, a couple of people have received .160 - looks like mostly at service centers. Has anyone gotten .160 over the air? If you gotten an firmware upgrade in the last day or two, would you mind adding it to the tracker? After a lot of reports on 4/13 and 4/14 things appear to have paused again as of yesterday...

I got 153 on the 14th. I started the update and also updated the tracker. When i went back to the car i saw the update failed. I contacted tesla and yesterday I got the update notification in my car again, so i did a install yesterday again it was still 153, this time it succeeded.

Interesting, a couple of people have received .160 - looks like mostly at service centers. Has anyone gotten .160 over the air? If you gotten an firmware upgrade in the last day or two, would you mind adding it to the tracker? After a lot of reports on 4/13 and 4/14 things appear to have paused again as of yesterday...