Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still hasn't shown up for me. I wonder how that works? I can't imagine why they wouldn't release it to everyone at the same time.
Imagine it. Tesla has never released updates to everyone at the same time, except for two safety or security related that went out over about 2 days each. It used to take several weeks for an update to be pushed to everyone, now it's maybe a little faster at a week or two. If it has a bug, as all do, Tesla wouldn't want it to affect the entire fleet. Also not all updates are intended for everyone. Some are specific for certain configurations.

Updated to 2.26.150 this morning. So far:

Twice the driver door closed when I sat down. All other times (4 or 5 today) it didn't close until I depressed the brake.
Once the passenger side door closed when I depressed the brake, but all other times (only 2 or 3 today) the door had to be closed manually or by the touch screen. FW doors behaved as before.

Anyone else notice any erratic behavior with the doors since 2.26.150?

Updated to 2.26.150 this morning. So far:

Twice the driver door closed when I sat down. All other times (4 or 5 today) it didn't close until I depressed the brake.
Once the passenger side door closed when I depressed the brake, but all other times (only 2 or 3 today) the door had to be closed manually or by the touch screen. FW doors behaved as before.

Anyone else notice any erratic behavior with the doors since 2.26.150?
Yes, my driver's door closes on its own once in a while when I get in the car. It happens maybe once a month.

image.jpeg
I don't see that on mine. Picture?

Reactions: scottf200
@Muzzman1 Why would that button appear when all doors are already closed? I am confused because the pic you posted shows all doors are closed.

I don't have the button but got .150 this morning. So far, all I notice is my driver side FWD suddenly sees ghosts when closing and won't close consistently. Worked perfectly before. :(

@elguapo -- good catch. My drivers FWD does the same all of a sudden. Sees a ghost blockage. Happened last two closing then went away for the 3rd. I will test again tomorrow.
I get the obstacle detected when closing on one side pretty often. Both before and after the .26.150 update. I'm guessing it's either a misadjusted torque sensor (or whatever it's called that can tell when the motor is pushing up against resistance), or something in the door mechanism causing more resistance than it should. I don't think it's necessarily a software problem (though software that can automatically adjust the sensitivity -- safely -- ,ought be able to fix it). Either way it's on my hotlist for ,y service center visit.