Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you request November? Call or text or ? And can you do that before or after you receive a VIN?
I just was on the phone with the CA, and she placed my order on hold until mid November. Then, around that date I release it from hold and the reservation will be placed back into the delivery Que. I was told, no further holds will be accepted. If I do not remove the hold myself Tesla will provide a couple requests to remove the hold and if I do not respond they could/most likely cancel my order. I am OK with that as I want the car. The delivery could be in late November or sometime in December. Who knowes maybe at that point the 2023 model will be released. I am not holding out for the EV Credit as my order is $7K less and the EV credit has other restrictions that can effect the total credit/refund.

I just was on the phone with the CA, and she placed my order on hold until mid November. Then, around that date I release it from hold and the reservation will be placed back into the delivery Que. I was told, no further holds will be accepted. If I do not remove the hold myself Tesla will provide a couple requests to remove the hold and if I do not respond they could/most likely cancel my order. I am OK with that as I want the car. The delivery could be in late November or sometime in December. Who knowes maybe at that point the 2023 model will be released. I am not holding out for the EV Credit as my order is $7K less and the EV credit has other restrictions that can effect the total credit/refund.
If your order is already older than a 120-150 days old then Tesla HQ will automatically send an e-mail forcing you to unhold or they will cancel your order. Your CA/SA can't do anything about it. Tesla introduced this policy in late 2021 as folks were delaying for BBB (that never passed).

Anyhow, after the mad end of quarter rush this week... you probably won't get another VIN until late Oct.

One year old order that got bounced around with an attempted transfer (didn’t ask for anything beyond $250 order fee) and then ignored by Tesla - finally got delivered today.

Austin MYLR with parcel shelf and no door closing issues and gaps are tighter than Fremont's by first inspection. The only issue with minor red paint line on the top of the driver's door. Seems like something red scuffed it. I setup an appointment for a month (!!) out... which is fine because it's a minor cosmetic issue.

A0823A86-63CC-46B4-8B6C-CE8F8B60D636.jpeg

Reactions: DerbyCityY
Congrats on your new ride! What was your impression of the Eatonville Tesla Center?
I found it kinda dumpy for such a great product and company.

It’s my fourth delivery there so I’m used to them lol. They were worse in 2021 but the last two deliveries in 2022 have been smooth.

When the Clermont location opens it will alleviate the stress on that location (they deliver 20-30 cars a day) and hoping it no longer takes one month to get a simple service appointment.

MYP Blue/White/Tow

On 3/14 delivery was scheduled for 03/23 in Ft Myers.

Today, 03/20, Tesla required a reschedule, citing a 'transit delay'. So now I'm set for Saturday, 03/25.

Anybody else in SWFL getting rescheduled delivery dates? And does anyone know much about the Ft Myers SC? There was mention of an 'express delivery' - is that how it's done in a SC?

MYP Blue/White/Tow

On 3/14 delivery was scheduled for 03/23 in Ft Myers.

Today, 03/20, Tesla required a reschedule, citing a 'transit delay'. So now I'm set for Saturday, 03/25.

Anybody else in SWFL getting rescheduled delivery dates? And does anyone know much about the Ft Myers SC? There was mention of an 'express delivery' - is that how it's done in a SC?
Argh! Delay 2! 24 hours before delivery rescheduled again to 3/29, again citing 'transit delay'.

:(

Hey everyone I am relatively new here. I live in Sarasota and will be ordering a Y soon...

For those who haven't received their order yet when did you order? I am curious if I place the order now about how long I'm looking at until delivery since it says April - June right now on the website I somehow doubt it would be next month.

Hey everyone I am relatively new here. I live in Sarasota and will be ordering a Y soon...

For those who haven't received their order yet when did you order? I am curious if I place the order now about how long I'm looking at until delivery since it says April - June right now on the website I somehow doubt it would be next month.
Depends what you order, could be there is something in existing inventory that will match. We ordered 02/03 and took delivery just yesterday so it was nearly two months.

Of course we were in the frenzy of orders that took place after the price cuts and just after the Gov't re-classed the 5-seat Model Y as an SUV but initial EDD was Feb-Mar. Turned out to be accurate but just barely :)

Good luck with your Y!

I have a base white Y in Orlando (Florida Mall) I have to pick up on Monday (4/10) afternoon at the current/lowest price ($52.9K). Don't want other Tesla as I'm waiting for a refresh...

If anybody wants it... it's yours. Registration info is blank (nuked it by accident yesterday lol) but the order is attached to my account. Only looking for order fee and only pay me if you successfully register + buy the car - so no risk.

Hi all - ordered yesterday and I already have VIN. I was able to fill out my trade-in info in the app (only asked me to upload registration) and it's already pending.

I don't have a paper copy of my title as you all know, Florida keeps them electronically. Is there a chance they'll still need the paper copy in person?

Reactions: illusion