Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have essentially the same build as well and same OD, but mine got pushed back until 1/31-2/28 today? So confused!

I wonder if that has anything to do with Eatonville being under construction? My MYLR before I bought a demo - was pushed back to late Jan. They have limited delivering capacity. They mentioned construction happening all Nov/Dec. I never know about Tesla EDDs though.

Reactions: Petrol_Anon.
I wonder if that has anything to do with Eatonville being under construction? My MYLR before I bought a demo - was pushed back to late Jan. They have limited delivering capacity. They mentioned construction happening all Nov/Dec. I never know about Tesla EDDs though.
Ugh, I sincerely hope not. I have no ties to Eatonville, it’s just a bit close than the other showrooms since we’re in Sanford. I am going to try and call them tomorrow because I have not received any correspondence since my OD of 11/6.

Regarding location on wall chargers when you do not have the car. The cord that comes with the car is 20 feet. I did not account for that length when I installed my plug, for some reason I had 24 feet in my head. I now have 2 options back into the garage to charge it or move the plug. I am opting for moving the plug because I don't have a driveway that is easy to back into.

Today I discovered why NOT to charge your Tesla to 100% because its dangerous if your not expecting the results
from 95%-100% takes about 1.5 hours
BUT
the dangerous part is you lose regen braking. You get a popup telling you this when you start to drive. You dont start getting it back until you drain the battery some and once you get around 85% you have full regen braking again.

I never noticed until this happened ,the top left of your screen shows the amount of regen braking you have, if its a solid line then you have 100%
the line shows the amount available - the right 1/2 is how much power you're using the left 1/2 is how much regen you have available
once above 85% you get ..............and a solid line; the more dots the less you have.

Regarding location on wall chargers when you do not have the car. The cord that comes with the car is 20 feet. I did not account for that length when I installed my plug, for some reason I had 24 feet in my head. I now have 2 options back into the garage to charge it or move the plug. I am opting for moving the plug because I don't have a driveway that is easy to back into.
@S-Faan
This company sells extension cords for the NEMA plug, I am assuming you are talking about that and not the Tesla wall charger

Anyone pick up in Tampa? How was the experience? I’m going 12/11 in the afternoon
Picked up my wife’s in Tampa back in September. It may be different now but it wasn’t as smooth as we expected. No one really attended to us besides the guy that was parking the cars that helped with blemishes. A delivery person did come out to collect the signed papers but never returned to help switch plates or even collect the keys to our trade in. We literally had to go knock on the windows and dangle the keys like “y’all don’t want these?”

It may be different now but they took the touch less delivery a little too real.

You pull in and park. They have the names of the buyers in the windshield. If you e already paid, the app should allow you connect and have unlock the car. Papers and key cards should be inside. You sign and go drop off and you’re done. That’s how they intend for it to go.

Anyone pick up in Tampa? How was the experience? I’m going 12/11 in the afternoon
I picked up mine on Monday 11/29 in Tampa. I arrived early and found my name on the car. I went through it before I even spoke to anybody. My paperwork was inside. When my appointment time got closer, I went inside to talk to the delivery person. He was helpful, answering a few questions, finished the payment process, and then he put on my plate. All in all very easy.

Reactions: dognamedwalter