Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car has been built. Just awaiting transport and I’m guessing once that starts it’ll ask me to schedule a delivery day. Confirmed with quite a few people that it will have AMD and likely everything else (except 4680s).

After seeing the 4680 leaks I am convinced that there will not be any mass production of cars from austin for at least another 3-4 months. I am sure there will be a trickle flowing out of there but the chances that anyone gets one is going to be pretty low.

After seeing the 4680 leaks I am convinced that there will not be any mass production of cars from austin for at least another 3-4 months. I am sure there will be a trickle flowing out of there but the chances that anyone gets one is going to be pretty low.
Ya, probably correct. 4680s would have been nice, but I don’t think it’s going to be the end all and be all for awhile. I still have my Cybertruck reservation (for trimotor before they pulled all that stuff down) in there… so hopefully at some point I can sell our M3SR (with LFP) and put it towards the CT while keeping the MYLR. We shall see…

I'm in Tampa, Fl, and my vin was assigned last Tuesday for MYP white on white, no towing, no FSD. Few days later, Saturday, 02/12/2022, I received the schedule your delivery text, and selected the 02/25, which was the soonest available. Yesterday I made the final payment with Plaid, the third-party they use on the Tesla App, and now, fingers crossed... hoping it will be sooner than next Friday. Excited af

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 10.52.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 10.52.02 AM.png
    328.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 10.52.21 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 10.52.21 AM.png
    18 KB · Views: 36
I'm in Tampa, Fl, and my vin was assigned last Tuesday for MYP white on white, no towing, no FSD. Few days later, Saturday, 02/12/2022, I received the schedule your delivery text, and selected the 02/25, which was the soonest available. Yesterday I made the final payment with Plaid, the third-party they use on the Tesla App, and now, fingers crossed... hoping it will be sooner than next Friday. Excited af
hello twin :) congrats

by the way, OD was 12/31/2021, things moved faster than I expected, and I love it. Guess if you do pre-delivery tasks quick, and don't wait, there's a better chance (obviously depending on certain factors) to get the car faster than anticipated.
hello twin :) congrats
tanks, to you too!

Likewise. I have a MYP going to Tampa location as well but I am out of town 2/26, 2/27, 2/28. Take a crack on the dates the Tampa location gave me to pick up... Im so bummed. Unless it comes sooner going to have to get a friend to get it for me since their policy is it cant sit there for more than 3 days.

Likewise. I have a MYP going to Tampa location as well but I am out of town 2/26, 2/27, 2/28. Take a crack on the dates the Tampa location gave me to pick up... Im so bummed. Unless it comes sooner going to have to get a friend to get it for me since their policy is it cant sit there for more than 3 days.
They gave me the 25, 26, 27, Tampa location. I spoke to an advisor the other day after making my final payment, and they said the car is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, 02/23, picking it up on the 25th. What's the probability of getting it this week instead of next week? Getting too excited now, I should probably stop thinking about it lol

They gave me the 25, 26, 27, Tampa location. I spoke to an advisor the other day after making my final payment, and they said the car is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, 02/23, picking it up on the 25th. What's the probability of getting it this week instead of next week? Getting too excited now, I should probably stop thinking about it lol
I can only hope its high and our shipment comes sooner than later. I would love your pickup time cause I dont leave till 5pm on 2/25 so I would be able to actually get my car instead of sending someone else lol. But hopefully they arrive and let me know I can get it sooner.

Im still holding at Estimated Delivery: March 13 - March 31 but I hope to get pushed to May/June. But being Red I dont think that will happen
I’m so ready for this car… I’ve never waited this long on an ordered car, ever. We got family coming into town on 3/8 for a month and we were wondering how we were gonna show everyone around with just one usable car… the 4680s will have to wait for the CT reservation!

Reactions: voxel