Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I did notice a few issues with my car… one door handle isn’t recessed enough, rear bumper is iffy, but I probably won’t do anything about it, and most importantly the alignment is definitely off. Autopilot going straight has the Tesla logo on the wheel a few degrees towards the right and keeping the wheel straight (Tesla logo straight up and down) without autopilot has the car drifting left. I waited beyond the 100mph mark to report that, but I sure as hell hope they don’t give me any issues about it as I literally thought it was in my head since the beginning and didn’t put it in the appointment till now.

So I did notice a few issues with my car… one door handle isn’t recessed enough, rear bumper is iffy, but I probably won’t do anything about it, and most importantly the alignment is definitely off. Autopilot going straight has the Tesla logo on the wheel a few degrees towards the right and keeping the wheel straight (Tesla logo straight up and down) without autopilot has the car drifting left. I waited beyond the 100mph mark to report that, but I sure as hell hope they don’t give me any issues about it as I literally thought it was in my head since the beginning and didn’t put it in the appointment till now.
They have to take care of it. At least you reported it before it starts to chew up your tires .

I bought a new 4runner that had alignment issues a couple decades back, I actually got arm fatigue keeping it straight . They did alignment, changed the tires and in the end was the same . I gave it back to them I had it less then a day.

Worse case you could still flip it if it came down to it .

They have to take care of it. At least you reported it before it starts to chew up your tires .

I bought a new 4runner that had alignment issues a couple decades back, I actually got arm fatigue keeping it straight . They did alignment, changed the tires and in the end was the same . I gave it back to them I had it less then a day.

Worse case you could still flip it if it came down to it .
I hope it doesn’t come down to that and is easily adjusted. 🤞🏻

So who else here in FL had their EDD for a MY-LR5 push out over the weekend. My OD was at the end of Sept. and my latest EDD window is now late June to mid Aug. That's the latest EDD, and also the longest window, I have had so far.
My EDD has changed 4 times. No changes since 3/15, when it changed to July 21-September 15. Keeping🤞that it doesn't get pushed out. I'm developing an OCD tic because I check my app every single morning ... while holding my breath & and closing one 👁️! 🤣