Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pay attention to TeslaFi and don’t get excited until you start seeing cars getting beta that weren’t previously on beta. Right now there is ZERO new testers being let in even for Model 3/Y, it’s not just you.

Like you, I look at Teslafi. I am not familiar with Teslascope but they tweeted a day or so ago that some new testers were getting beta. If that is so, it must be very few or TeslaFi would concur.
The continual improvements to TeslaFI is a reasons I recommend them. I really like the recent change to visually designate the versions that are FSDBeta.
I opened a support ticket to ask if they clearly are identifying them.

Since you clearly know which cars have FSDBeta software vs regular software can you have a report somewhere that shows these two total numbers (and a breakdown)?
Maybe here or some other places on the Statistics page?
Fleet -> Statistics -> Software

B0Lt1yl.jpg

Aside: This TMY in DC was downgraded unless. Curious.

knNcxF8.jpg

The continual improvements to TeslaFI is a reasons I recommend them. I really like the recent change to visually designate the versions that are FSDBeta.
I opened a support ticket to ask if they clearly are identifying them.

B0Lt1yl.jpg

Aside: This TMY in DC was downgraded unless. Curious.

knNcxF8.jpg
Teslascope does this as well… personally I prefer Teslascope over TeslaFi… to each their own…

Attachments

• 8980F889-6B3C-4D56-9A3E-741E9834EB7A.jpeg
    8980F889-6B3C-4D56-9A3E-741E9834EB7A.jpeg
    436.8 KB · Views: 70
I haven’t been around here much in recent weeks and am amazed this incorrect part crap is still happening. I was one of the first owners in this lengthy thread to get upgraded cameras. If you look back at my posts from early to mid-November you will see that on my first install appointment I asked the service advisor to double check the triple camera part with the parts department. He did so and assured me it was correct, but of course called back later that day with the bad news. The correct triple camera was installed a week or two later.

I suggest that everyone make sure they plug in a thumb drive and view dash cam clips after install. If you have the wrong triple, it will be severely color-limited compared to the other new cameras.

Thanks azred, I've sent my advisor the part info and the photo someone had posted on this thread earlier showing the difference is color spectrum vividness. Hoping they understand the difference.

IMG_1FA63FF55316-1.jpeg

Is there a way to confirm all parts installed are correct, other than as some mentioned checking the dashcam for video? Can I ask the SvC to show me the parts from their serivce menu on the console?
I took the cover off the mirror to expose the triple cam. You can see the barcode part number from there. Should be -B This is my old cam before upgrades. Got invite. Pushed off for 2 weeks to order parts. Already in argument with SC what the correct parts are.

Attachments

• triplecamold.jpg
    triplecamold.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 53
Yes got Uber credits.
but today they called me to tell me they’re extremely busy and they need to keep the car the rest of the week!!
Dropped off my car Monday 17th, and as of end of day Thursday 20th the car has not yet been moved from the overflow parking lot!
It would have been fine if I had a loaner, but this Uber is getting expensive... especially when I could have just been driving my car all week. :mad:

Reactions: scarelli
Dropped off my car Monday 17th, and as of end of day Thursday 20th the car has not yet been moved from the overflow parking lot!
It would have been fine if I had a loaner, but this Uber is getting expensive... especially when I could have just been driving my car all week. :mad:
Yea same thing happened with me, ended getting uber credits. I just dont understand Tesla's logic. Rental car iirc used to cost under $100 which is what they gave me for each day the car was in service. Needless to say it's not enough if you have lot of daily commute.

Yea same thing happened with me, ended getting uber credits. I just dont understand Tesla's logic. Rental car iirc used to cost under $100 which is what they gave me for each day the car was in service. Needless to say it's not enough if you have lot of daily commute.
Uber has got to be expensive for Tesla for sure... but It's getting expensive for me as well, because I'm tipping 20% on every ride.
Sucks the tip comes out of my pocket (sure, I don't have to tip) but I can't not tip just because of Tesla screw up!
It's not the driver's fault Tesla is screwing me, and in turn it's not fair to screw the driver because of Tesla.
But it sucks that in the end we are all getting screwed by Tesla, one way or the other.

Hopefully I get the car back before the weekend

Last edited: