Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Informative
Reactions: fcastrillo86
Do we know if this guy is legit? He only has 29 followers so easily could be made up. I almost never post on twitter and I still have way more followers than that.
No idea, take it with a grain of salt... I saw it and I figured I'd share it.

However when I asked him:
Do you know if they plan to add more in the US with the 10.12 release?
He said:
As I said a while back in another tweet, my contact works with the AP team for development. I can find out about releases and notes, but unfortunately, deployment comes from another unit.

He could have made something up but said he has no info about that... who knows, only time will tell.

Reactions: Sigma4Life
Has anyone been invited for camera updates recently? I feel so defeated here (was super excited when 'the button' came out, and then found out needed cameras to be upgraded, then found out camera upgrades were happening, then waited, then waited, then waited.. )
According to the spreadsheet a few got invites on 1/18 and one on 1/25
I can imagine how you feel... this whole situation sucks mostly because of the complete lack of communication.
I wouldn't mind waiting if I were told something, anything.
But just mindlessly waiting with no end in sight just plain sucks.
I was fortunate to get the cameras done last month (which took over 2 months of back and forth scheduling, 2 SC visits and a mobile visit), but still, like many others, we just keep obsessing over the safety score without any sort of updates or information.

Reactions: gaswalla
You're doing better than me... I only have 8 followers, so I must not even be real 🤣🤣
My logic is if he has highly sought after information like this he would have many more followers. First thing I did when I saw the tweet was go to hit follow until I realized no one else was following him. Makes me think no one follows his account for a reason.

Had to take my car to the Service Center on Monday. They said "1 or 2 days". Per TeslaFi, it wasn't moved from the parking lot to the garage until Thursday. Asked them to check on the camera upgrade while it was there. Now there are only three service centers in all of Ohio. They said they've done exactly 1 camera upgrade to date.

The company is seriously going downhill quickly. Got this today. Very sad. They used to be so good too. :confused:

Screenshot_20220311-121302_Tesla.jpg

Now there are only three service centers in all of Ohio. They said they've done exactly 1 camera upgrade to date.
Must've been my car then because I got mine done in Cleveland (Lyndhurst) months ago.
Seriously, dont worry about the camera upgrade. I have all the upgrades and a 99ss and I still dont have it. It does NOT matter if you are fully hardware and software compliant - you still wont get FSD.