Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New FSD Beta tester expansion soon! Time to double check all the cameras are correctly configured and Safety Score higher than 80. AI Day is September 30th in 2 weeks, so 10.69.2.1 with new enrollment presumably will happen before that.

Think you'll still need 100 miles on autopilot in the last 30 days to get it?

• Informative
Reactions: T-Mom and KArnold
Well, with another possible round of FSD Beta invites, I went back to my Safety Score tracking spreadsheet. If anyone is interested, here is a blank copy of it - copy to your drive for your use.

Safety Score Tracking (Google Drive)

User data columns (D, F, H, J, L, O, and P) - where data entry is done day by day. Please note, there are hidden columns between some of these, so, if you need to delete many rows of data, do it column by column - do not select area spanning multiple columns as you will delete data in hidden rows and break calculations

Period length (B1) - number defining rolling period for which to calculate averages and totals (default 30). Columns V, W, Z, and AA will reflect the period length in their names and will recalculate values when B1 is changed

To start all you need to do is enter into C2 the date of when enrollment in Safety Score started - the sheet will calculate and highlight the rest

Column and field descriptions:
A - continuous day numbering from day 1
B - rolling period numbering from day 1 until period length specified in B1. Period is highlighted by light green for columns A - P and rows in the rolling period. Column B will number and highlight rolling period rows automatically
C - date, the row of the current date is shown in bold
D - Forward Collision Warning
F - Hard Braking
H - Aggressive Turning
J - Unsafe Following
L - Forced Autopilot Disengagement
O - Total miles driven for the day
P - Autopilot (AP) miles driven for the day
R - Raw safety score for the day, not rounded
S - Rounded safety score for the day, this should match safety score for the day shown in Tesla app (Daily Details tab)
T - Cumulative mileage
U - Cumulative AP mileage
V - Cumulative mileage for the rolling period only
W - Cumulative AP mileage for the rolling period only
X - Cumulative total safety score for ALL logged driving history (this becomes irrelevant past the rolling period, but I kept it for information)
Y - Cumulative rounded safety score for ALL logged driving history (same as X)
Z - Raw safety score for the rolling period, not rounded
AA - Safety score for the rolling period - THIS should be the same value as the total safety score in Tesla app

Infractions entered in D-L will be highlighted in red and bold if they fall within the active rolling period
Safety score (R, S, Y, Z, AA) rows of the active rolling period will be color scale highlighted from green (100) to red (90)

If you encounter any discrepancies between daily safety score shown in column S and the Tesla app, it is due to rounding as Tesla app shows only 1 decimal place for infractions but I'm sure it uses more precise numbers. For instance, if your spreadsheet daily safety score does not match Tesla's for that day, modify infractions using one more decimal. If Tesla shows 2.5 for hard braking, enter 2.49 or 2.47 or 2.51 into spreadsheet and you'll get it matched

Please note, I've expanded this spreadsheet from the one originally created by @n.one.one

Think you'll still need 100 miles on autopilot in the last 30 days to get it?
At least as of earlier this week, the auto-responder still includes that requirement:

To enroll: You must meet the following FSD Eligibility Requirements below and request access on your vehicle via the “Request Full Self-Driving Beta” button.​
  • Vehicle must have Full Self-Driving Capability (subscription or one-time purchase)
  • Full-Self Driving Computer
  • Eligible Safety Score
  • At least 100 miles driven on Autosteer

Looks like 10.69.2.1 is 2022.20.16, so if Tesla wants to avoid "downgrading" software, most likely additions this time to this FSD Beta (so far only to "employees" as of Friday night) will need to have software version before 2022.24.

• Helpful
Reactions: Dave EV
got my cameras last week... still hoping and waiting for FSDbeta
Would you mind updating the Google sheet? TIA

Elon just confirmed that everyone (with updated cameras presumably) over score 80 will get FSDb tomorrow... wow
0C23148F-662E-42BC-A41D-6A9849B747E8.jpeg