Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so I just upgraded toMC2/HW3 and want to hit subscribe (99/m) button

Are you saying I am wasting my money...i.e they will take my money and NOT deliver?

What firmware are you on now? If you're on firmware before 2021.32.22 and you subscribe to FSD you will likely get 2021.32.22 and be able to hit the button. If you're already on 2021.36 then you likely cannot get the button yet anyways.

However we are finding that some cars even with the button and score access have not gotten the beta because of our older Autopilot hardware. We will see if this is changed by Friday when they said it would release to "ALL cars" with the correct score.

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
What firmware are you on now? If you're on firmware before 2021.32.22 and you subscribe to FSD you will likely get 2021.32.22 and be able to hit the button. If you're already on 2021.36 then you likely cannot get the button yet anyways.

However we are finding that some cars even with the button and score access have not gotten the beta because of our older Autopilot hardware. We will see if this is changed by Friday when they said it would release to "ALL cars" with the correct score.
2021.36 but I guess they will start charging me for subscription but might not get anything for a while as well as I have to go through the whole scoring stuff.

You would get some features. Traffic light and stop sign recognition and response, as well as the green light chime.
Thanks just did pay for this...did not see the famous button under the release notes but I assume it will come.
The AutoSteer is now totally erratic and almost useless as compared to EAP especially on country roads. I don't like the car to slam brakes at a green light.

Am I assuming that FSB beta will fix these?

Not sure who Whole Mars Catalog is but Elon often responds to him. He's also liked my posts and is even following me. Sent him a PM asking, if he agreed, maybe he could post the question to Elon directly.

Radio silence unfortunately. 🔕

Anyone else on Twitter that Elon tends to listen to?

I have a 2016 MS 75D October Build and had the FSD computer and did the following upgrades below. Guess I will head down to tesla parts tomorrow and upgrade the B-pillar cameras too and that should cover everything. Also will check and see how this vehicle shows up in there system vs a 2018 MS. My score sucked during the last rollout of FSD but now i'm at 100
1. Infotainment Upgrade
2. Front Triple Cam
3. Side Repeater Cameras

Reactions: MorrisonHiker