Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hope you won’t be too disappointed when you still aren’t invited to the FSD Beta Party😀
No dissapointements here. Just got the b-pillar off the RH side holy crap they used alot of sealant. There is a huge difference between our 2016 AP2 pillar vs the latest. The biggest thing that stands out is the clear circle around the pillar camera noticeably larger now. This has to come into play in a major way will take pics and document. Whats nice is a software update staged while i was doing this great timing.

• Informative
Reactions: Cirrus MS100D
Got a little excited when I saw both "Update from your service team" and the 2021.36.5.1 update at the same time, but this is not my ticket into the FSD Beta.. 😔
Screenshot_20211102-211650_Tesla.jpg

Saw this comment on Reddit

"Thanks for confirming. I spoke to service and they confirmed that there is a new bulletin out for camera upgrades but no estimates on when service can start the upgrade process. The new bulletin is SI-19-17-001 just says available."

Nope.

The 19 in that # means it's from 2019.

And has nothing to do with cameras.

Reactions: c0smicdirt
Hasn’t been pushed to my vehicle yet but Reddit has confirmed Safety Score and button remain in this build. Again I have not confirmed myself.

36.5.1 was what FSD Beta users got rolled back to so I believe them when they say the button remains. It seems very much still in the FSD Beta build series of updates.

I’m actually happy to see this as Tesla hasn’t punted us off of the button firmware just yet meaning the camera upgrades could be sooner rather than later. If they were ages away I’m sure they would have just sent us right to the latest.

Has anyone been able to get the new fw update that includes the remote sentry view?

Neg, nothing pushed to me (~2 weeks since opting out). And do we think there’s a risk of losing out on Beta if we update?

I opted out a few days back in my June 2017 X (AP2.0) and am currently installing 2021.36.5.1

Lot of installs happening (TeslaFI below)
Q5I3yXR.jpg

Reactions: MikeScarne