Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pure speculation here (and I'll explain what I'm thinking), but let me start with a question.

Is there anyone in the US with a Safety Score of 98 or higher that is also not currently an active FSD Beta tester (you've hit the button, but you aren't in yet) with software newer / higher than 4.5.3 that also has their software update preference set to Advanced?

For example, I have all the above mentioned ..... I've hit the enroll button, have a current SSB of 99.22 for the past month and a 100 over each of the past 8 days, have my software update set to Advanced, but haven't had 4.5.5 or higher roll out to me yet. What I'm speculating is that (and I can only hope I'm right) folks are stuck at 4.5.3 because they will get FSD 10.11 Beta sometime in the coming days and having 4.5.16 would have impacted that.
I am in the same configuration as you been at 100 for the last month and on 4.5.3 with advanced.

I'm still baffled by the fact that Tesla does not have an official webpage on their website's member portal, that lists and tracks all these firmware releases.

No firmware tracking
No bug tracking
No map error reporting
No written bug reporting with ticket tracking
No communication from the FSD Beta team at all
No customer engagement
Tiny little button to hit when something happens to record snapshot.

The worst is when you swear at it the thing doesn't respond with "Oh, crap. What did I do now?"

You must be terribly embarrassing to ride with and have a horrible driving record with an accident or 2 every dozen or so miles of intercity driving.
I think OP is mostly referring to AP on highways than FSD.

AP definitely keeps lane better than humans do (no fatigue), assuming clear conditions and decent markings.

Can one be downgraded in version? I.e. from 2022.4.5.16 to 2022.4.5.15? I am currently on 2022.4.5.3, with a pending update to 2022.4.5.16. Not sure if it makes a difference to not install it?

I currently have Safety score of 99. Been hovering around 99 / 100 for last two months, waiting to be let into FSD Beta.

No, actually I used to get my updates late, I'm surprised that I am included in the first batch.
I think they have a list of influencers they send to + a few thousand they pick according to some criteria / algorithm.

Teslafi shows 237 cars have been pushed 10.12 out of a total of ~ 2,350 FSD cars Or about 10%. If we assume this is the same among all FSD cars, ot of 60k cars, 6,000 cars get new releases first. Out of those May be 200 are influencers, rest 5,800 are randomly / algorithmically selected.