Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought safety score didn't ding you for events just after disengagement. Or it that different if you have Tesla insurance? Makes me wonder about the wisdom of buying insurance from the manufacturer....

Dark conspiracy theory joke here: On Twitter, Elon can only ban you from Twitter. Maybe that attempted stop-sign run is the Tesla version of getting "banned permanently."
You forgot to end your post with an SW...

• Funny
Reactions: Phlier
It threw me off because G is Gulf. Not Golf.

crackers…

It actually is Golf, lol

Also, my 3/5 strikes are still there. Who knows? If I drive I may get 5/5 and in the top of the class and get booted out

The strikes didn’t reset for me either, 3/5. You’d imagine they would reset with each revision, considering this software is far from perfect, and does make mistakes.

No Steam. More bitching to follow.

Driving wise, it’s just as mediocre as before. I really feel like mounting my GoPros and starting a YouTube channel to show the real FSD experiences, how much it sucks, and not the shill garbage of ZOMG ### MILES NO INTERVENTIONS!!! People should know the truth before they blow a ton of money on it.

In Texas, a 2-lane state highway or Farm-to-Market road could have 70-75 mph speed limit with a stop sign. But, I would expect NOA to be active, not FSDb. And later versions of NOA do have a tendency to wander in the lane when used on a high-speed 2-lane road.

What impressed me was getting a Tesla, with ABS, to slide 20 ft.
I stand corrected - and also scared for people in Texas. 75MPH (110 feet per second) and you have a stop sign - not a traffic signal? Is there at least a yellow flashing caution light warning you it's coming?

Reactions: FSDtester#1
So far only two things that I like about the new update, and they have nothing to do with FSDb.

1) UI: moved HomeLink prompt placement, no longer covers both side cameras.

2) Entertainment: Apple Music is a welcome addition.
I agree with the HomeLink change. I have Steam on the Model X Plaid and it's responsive and snappy. Downloading Witcher 3 which I've heard good things about but never played.

Sorry @Ramphex that you didn't get it. They need to make the retrofits free for 2021 Model S buyers given they advertised it working for those cars.

I agree with the HomeLink change. I have Steam on the Model X Plaid and it's responsive and snappy. Downloading Witcher 3 which I've heard good things about but never played.

Sorry @Ramphex that you didn't get it. They need to make the retrofits free for 2021 Model S buyers given they advertised it working for those cars.
There was a rumor or something I read saying we would need to pay $2k for the upgrade. Not gonna happen, we will get it at no charge. Possibly get Hw4 for $500 or less.

And the lightshow and remote farts
+1 on the remote farts… “It’s not a flame thrower..”

AAA07823-1B58-4AB1-8A3B-194A086E8998.jpeg

I still feel empty inside after this update, not sure if it's the lack of FSDb improvement or the lack of Steam.

Apple Music does remind me that Apple might be making a car one day and the integration between my devices would be pretty awesome. I'm sure they won't drop the ball on adding an App Store either.

Last edited:
I still feel empty inside after this update, not sure if it's the lack of FSDb improvement or the lack of Steam.

Apple Music does remind me that Apple might be making a car one day and the integration between my devices would be pretty awesome. I'm sure they won't drop the ball on adding an App Store either.
I can't believe I'm actually entertaining the idea of trading my '21 Model 3 P (P stands for Peasant) for a '23 Model S (S stands for Steam). I would play the sh!t out of games during my lunch break. If only Tesla would just let me transfer my FSD purchase to the new car it'd make the decision a lot easier.

PS: it doubly chaps my ass that I missed Ryzen by 3 months.

Or the lack of lunch 🥪
Just ate actually, tested FSDb on the way to and from the restaurant. You should've seen it slam the brakes for the gate in my community, and then sit far enough to not trigger the gate, then proceed with random turn signals before going straight. The more I think about this last ride the more I realize how much it still sucks, and with how much progress I've witnessed since being in FSDb, the original FSD adopters will never get to try the final product in their cars.

I can't believe I'm actually entertaining the idea of trading my '21 Model 3 P (P stands for Peasant) for a '23 Model S (S stands for Steam). I would play the sh!t out of games during my lunch break. If only Tesla would just let me transfer my FSD purchase to the new car it'd make the decision a lot easier.
I got a MYLR and an MSLR. MS is really not worth the extra money, unless you got money to burn.

PS: as for Ryzen, at least you weren't promised something with in-car entertainment that you now won't get. 3/Y Ryzen also apparently doesn't have a dedicated GPU for future gaming.

So far only two things that I like about the new update, and they have nothing to do with FSDb.

1) UI: moved HomeLink prompt placement, no longer covers both side cameras.

2) Entertainment: Apple Music is a welcome addition.

A couple more things I like:

efficiency numbers are now top-level (if you swipe left on the music controls), and they are configurable under the "Trips" menu page. Tire pressures are another swipe left.

music controls are closer to driver now, under the visualizations. and if you don't want them, you can swipe down to clear it. A "music note" icon appears on the bottom if you want to bring it back. But turning off/on shuffle is a bit harder now. I can live with that.

Just ate actually, tested FSDb on the way to and from the restaurant. You should've seen it slam the brakes for the gate in my community, and then sit far enough to not trigger the gate, then proceed with random turn signals before going straight. The more I think about this last ride the more I realize how much it still sucks, and with how much progress I've witnessed since being in FSDb, the original FSD adopters will never get to try the final product in their cars.
Mine did the same thing coming up to my neighborhood... I am like, slow down, slow down, since it's a new update I was curious.. then bang, heavy braking.. wtf?