Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing
I subscribe to tidal from time to time during my high volume drive times (pun intended).

It does require wi-fi for their high fidelity tracks. Not going to lie, the 'playlist' nature of it isn't great and lack of a shuffle is downright awful. Reason I don't maintain a subscription full time.

It does bring the sound system ALIVE. Like sit out in the driveway in your car and sample tracks alive.
You know… if you live in Argentina or your laptop happens to take a trip to Argentina via a vpn Tidal is basically free

0FEDF630-8018-4585-9315-344D9CB81EA3.jpeg

There has been no increase in 69.25 downloads in several hours.

I still say it's a conspericy and there's no such thing. All the "people" claiming to have 69.25 are bots. The bots first convince us of 69.25 then they take over the world. We must rebel and crush the bots calming there is a 69.25 before it is too late.

Illuminatti agents are reporting the JulienW bot will receive the 69.25 download by tomorrow.

There has been no increase in 69.25 downloads in several hours.

I still say it's a conspericy and there's no such thing. All the "people" claiming to have 69.25 are bots. The bots first convince us of 69.25 then they take over the world. We must rebel and crush the bots calming there is a 69.25 before it is too late.
I welcome our new 69.25 overlords.

It actually is Golf, lol

The strikes didn’t reset for me either, 3/5. You’d imagine they would reset with each revision, considering this software is far from perfect, and does make mistakes.

No Steam. More bitching to follow.

Driving wise, it’s just as mediocre as before. I really feel like mounting my GoPros and starting a YouTube channel to show the real FSD experiences, how much it sucks, and not the shill garbage of ZOMG ### MILES NO INTERVENTIONS!!! People should know the truth before they blow a ton of money on it.
Gulf was my attempt at humor.

And I would GLADLY contribute “handicap” videos for that channel.